shape
carat
color
clarity

Did I get a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nvshelat

Rough_Rock
I already bought it so I don't know why I'm sweating it... I guess I just want to know I got a good deal. The following diamond I bought loose, as I will probably go with the solasfera channel set from GOG. The diamond itself I bought from the Diamond district in nyc:

.81ct round, E, VS1, GIA - excellent for $3800.

I feel like in hindsight, I could've pulled him down just a few more bucks... I know I didn't get ripped off, but did I get a good deal?

Thanks and happy holidays everyone! Who-hoo my first post..

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Using the little info you gave, it sounds like you got a good price. But without all the stats, it's hard to say for sure.

Congrats on your purchase!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif

Ditto what my friend Ellen said, if you wish also, you could use the search tool at the top of the page and see the prices of similar which pop up. The price sounds reasonable with the info given, but bear in mind there is nearly always a better deal if you look hard enough! Also prices can vary greatly between vendors in the district and other sources, online prices are generally lowest and B&M can be higher, so it can be hard to compare. It sounds like a very nice diamond you bought - congratulations!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Based on the basic stats your provided, and being GIA cert., it appears to be a good deal. Please keep us updated and post pics when possible!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results