shape
carat
color
clarity

Did I get a fair price??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miki_kajiya

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I''m looking for some price opinions on an engagement ring i purchased recently.
3.25 ct Asscher cut, E color, VS2 with micro pave diamonds all around the ring..small E carats

Matching wedding band with micro pave diamonds also all E carats

A Men''s platinum wedding ring

$50,000
i know the Asscher diamond itself was about $40,000 but is $10,000 worth it for the micro pave diamonds?

reena

Ideal_Rock
hi!

dunno but, ahem--that sounds GORGEOUS. pretty please post pics!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Is it "worth" it? probably not "worth" it but if it's a designer setting, then it is inflated but to be expected. If you are happy with the workmanship and quality and can afford it (sounds like tyou can!
1.gif
) then I think you did just fine!

linny14

Rough_Rock
i don't know either but it sounds divine. i second, pictures . please. though i don't know why i torture myself.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
It sounds gorgeous! Is it Daniel K? After seeing a ton of his Asschers - I'd say it's worth it. (That sounds like his pricing... from what I have seen.)

You should post a picture for us Asscher fans. :)

miki_kajiya

Rough_Rock
Hi! i'm getting it made so i dont have pictures of it yet but i'll definately post when i do. Its from a Jeweler in New York CIty's Dimond District
www.divine-collection.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results