shape
carat
color
clarity

Did I get a decent ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cuda

Rough_Rock

Well I had to leave it up to her to do and she is VERY happy with the ring but since I have no idea whats going on I thought I would ask here. The only worry I have is on the cut.

Stone:

1.1 Carats

D color

VS1 clarity

Good/Good

We went with a platinum band and had the place mount the stone etc. They back it for life if the rock fall out, gets damaged etc. With everything it was about 7800. I plan to take it have it appraised but also was hoping people here could tell me what to have checked. Its a princess cut. She loves it but I want to make sure I did not really over pay. Hopefully the paperwork has more details. Thanks in advance.

reena

Ideal_Rock
not nearly enough info on the stone to know, but if she''s happy with it i wouldn''t sweat it at this point.

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Keep this in mind; she likes the ring. Don''t second guess yourself. She likes it, your serch is over.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock

well the color and clarity sound great but that isnt nearly enough info--

what shape is it? what certificate does it and have a what are the details? did you get al the crown angles etc..................

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I second what everyone else said! You bought it, she loves it! Search complete! Congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results