shape
carat
color
clarity

Did I do right? Opinions on finace''s ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pobrecito

Rough_Rock
After researching the internet and reading just about every post in this forum, I bought the following ring for my finace. I know it not as large as the other stones that people talk about. But here in Canada, 1 carat is quite large and expensive. I wanted her to have a beautiful ring not just a large one. Having educated myself about the 4 C''s I bought what I could afford. I had it mounted in a 4 prong platinum setting which she absolutely loves. It''s a unbranded Canadian H&A diamond and completely eye clean. I bought it in Vancouver at Britton Jewellery and highly recommend them to anyone as their service has been excellent.

AGS Certificate.
Size: 0.672
Cut : AGS 000
Colour: E
Clarity: SI1
Table: 56%
Total Depth: 61.4%
Crown Angle: 34.6%
Pavillion Angle: 40.6%
Girdle: 1.4 to 2.0%
Dimensions: 5.60 - 5.63 X 3.45

She thinks it looks stunning and her mother and friends love it but I was wondering what the experts thought.
wavey.gif

acanuck

Rough_Rock
Congrats !

I'm not an expert but it looks like you nailed it. You got what appears to be a superbly cut stone with great color in the price range that you wanted and a setting that she loves. Don't let the size thing get you down as you said you went for quality. Most importantly your fiance and everyone else is really impressed with it - you should be very proud
16.gif

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It's not small by any means. Mine is almost the same size and I think it's a great size!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
It sounds lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results