shape
carat
color
clarity

Did Anyone Get Taylor Swift Tickets?

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been kicking myself that I didn’t get tickets to see her in Philadelphia. There were three shows in Philly and three shows in New Jersey so I had multiple shows to choose from, but the demand around here is very high and the Ticketmaster situation was a total crap show. I always say I’m too old to sit in crappy seats so I was holding out to try to get better seats but I should’ve just bought anything I could and went because all the videos I’ve seen from the shows have been amazing. So, the weekend that she was in Philly, and I put on my TS playlist and sat on my deck at the shore and had my own little concert.
Fun fact, she grew up about 30 minutes away from where we live now and spent her summers on the same New Jersey island that we have a beach house now. So she has a lot of fans in this area.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been kicking myself that I didn’t get tickets to see her in Philadelphia. There were three shows in Philly and three shows in New Jersey so I had multiple shows to choose from, but the demand around here is very high and the Ticketmaster situation was a total crap show. I always say I’m too old to sit in crappy seats so I was holding out to try to get better seats but I should’ve just bought anything I could and went because all the videos I’ve seen from the shows have been amazing. So, the weekend that she was in Philly, and I put on my TS playlist and sat on my deck at the shore and had my own little concert.
Fun fact, she grew up about 30 minutes away from where we live now and spent her summers on the same New Jersey island that we have a beach house now. So she has a lot of fans in this area.

I’m only getting in on finding tix now because she announced more shows, AND because my daughter recently turned 11 and only got into TS the past year or so, well after the first round of Eras Tour.

Love that you had your own little concert!

I am anxiously awaiting an email today to let me know if I made it to the next stage of even attempting to buy tickets through Ticketmaster when they go on sale this Friday. It’s 3:30 pm and no email. I am bummed, and am about to pick up my daughter from karate in a couple hours where she will undoubtedly ask me what the status is. This is more pressure than I have ever felt from an employer, I don’t like it. HA!

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
What makes me even more mad is that I had access to a venue pre-sale because she played at Lincoln financial field in Philadelphia and we are Philadelphia Eagles season-ticket holders but my husband‘s office manager did not see the email until the pre-sale was happening. I also tried getting through the capital one pre-sale at the time, but every time I tried to choose tickets, they would disappear, and be sold to somebody else before I had the chance. Ticketmaster is totally responsible for the situation because when you choose a date and a number of tickets they offer you a seat selection, and you have literally two seconds to make up your mind before it disappears and goes to someone else. So those bots were just taking any tickets they could get and reselling them. I hope whoever is suing them, prevails.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What makes me even more mad is that I had access to a venue pre-sale because she played at Lincoln financial field in Philadelphia and we are Philadelphia Eagles season-ticket holders but my husband‘s office manager did not see the email until the pre-sale was happening. I also tried getting through the capital one pre-sale at the time, but every time I tried to choose tickets, they would disappear, and be sold to somebody else before I had the chance. Ticketmaster is totally responsible for the situation because when you choose a date and a number of tickets they offer you a seat selection, and you have literally two seconds to make up your mind before it disappears and goes to someone else. So those bots were just taking any tickets they could get and reselling them. I hope whoever is suing them, prevails.

Just saw an article where Indy estimates it stands to make ~$48mil just from TS new dates (a weekend in Nov 2024.) Also been seeing people on socials trying to get tickets for ANY new dates including Indy when they aren’t anywhere close. I always forget about people traveling to see concerts; I’m like Indy is a relatively small city, why would it be a problem to have enough tickets and dates here? Lol

That’s crazy that being season ticket holders at that stadium doesn’t at least get you a heads up email! I’d be pissed. I know you get every other event email; I get all of them for the Cincy Reds and I’m not even a season ticket holder!

empliau

Shiny_Rock
I’m only getting in on finding tix now because she announced more shows, AND because my daughter recently turned 11 and only got into TS the past year or so, well after the first round of Eras Tour.

Love that you had your own little concert!

I am anxiously awaiting an email today to let me know if I made it to the next stage of even attempting to buy tickets through Ticketmaster when they go on sale this Friday. It’s 3:30 pm and no email. I am bummed, and am about to pick up my daughter from karate in a couple hours where she will undoubtedly ask me what the status is. This is more pressure than I have ever felt from an employer, I don’t like it. HA!

Twitter says it will start at 7 pm eastern time.
don't know if it's right but you might want to double check email starting then.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Twitter says it will start at 7 pm eastern time.
don't know if it's right but you might want to double check email starting then.

Thank you! I just got the email ONE MINUTE ago; I am on the waitlist. That means I can’t get an access code to get in line (online) to buy tickets yet. Gah, this is insane

Any former groupies here? Current groupies? Who does a girl have to bl*w to get some tickets? Jkjkj skskskskks or am I?

Attachments

• IMG_1147.png
    IMG_1147.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 0

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Sooooo, I just bought two tickets to see Taylor Swift in Toronto in November for me and my daughter-in-law. It would’ve been cheaper to fly to Europe and get tickets there but the time constraints considering there are two toddlers that need to be cared for while we are gone make that a nonstarter. I’m curious if any of the UK or European PSers have gone to her shows because literally I could’ve bought tickets in Paris this weekend for less than $200. Now I will also add that I am too old to sit in the cheap seats, but my friend’s daughter is seeing her in Zürich in July and paying a third of what I’m paying in Toronto.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooo, I just bought two tickets to see Taylor Swift in Toronto in November for me and my daughter-in-law. It would’ve been cheaper to fly to Europe and get tickets there but the time constraints considering there are two toddlers that need to be cared for while we are gone make that a nonstarter. I’m curious if any of the UK or European PSers have gone to her shows because literally I could’ve bought tickets in Paris this weekend for less than $200. Now I will also add that I am too old to sit in the cheap seats, but my friend’s daughter is seeing her in Zürich in July and paying a third of what I’m paying in Toronto.

@Piper70 congrats on getting tickets! I, like you, am too old for the cheap seats. Wish I had been able to procure tickets for my daughter but it doesn’t look like it will be happening. How crazy that it would’ve been cheaper to see her in Paris; I guess that’s the chance you take when someone is touring internationally and adding dates/venues as they go.

My DD is still obsessed with Taylor especially now that her new album has dropped. I really like some of the songs, too. She seems to be at her peak and it’s fun to watch all the kids get so excited about her. If I could afford a private box and one was available I would do it in a heartbeat. But paying thousands for seats with obscured or no views is just out of the question for me. People don’t have potable water here in the states and many cannot afford groceries week to week. :(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results