shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone buy these new Pearl Paradise strands?

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! These are fantastic! I hope they do more of these because I'm in love. :love: But broke. ;(

_3366.jpg

_3367.jpg

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Both gorgeous. Unfortunately I have used up my pearl budget for the moment buying some lovely fireball baroques so another strand isn't on the agenda at the moment.

Of the two I think I prefer the second. Just lovely.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted the blue akoya, Tahitian necklace you posted above and this matching bracelet. So beautiful.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wasn't me ;)) An interesting design though.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
That was odd, All the posts were removed and then came back, sort of. Here is the photo of the blue akoya blue tahitian bracelet from the PP sale. Congrats to the lucky lady who wears this bracelet. I hope they bring these back again.

_14.gif

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Kinda edgy and cool.

Like 'em.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Once again our friends NacreLover and 4Ranch Girl had given us a preview of these pretties. They saw them in person at the 2012 Ruckus.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/secrets-of-the-2012-ruckus-2-crazy-pearl-loves-perspective.179191/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/secrets-of-the-2012-ruckus-2-crazy-pearl-loves-perspective.179191/[/URL]

I told my husband last week I have to go to one of those gatherings. Pearl Heaven.

I didn't get one of these strands, but they sure are gorgeous! :love:

_3401.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
None of the picture do these pearls justice :love:

Tomorrow I am going to drop by Pearl Paradise for a short visit. Maybe I will come home with some hot news to share? :Up_to_something:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
There are three of the Akoya/Tahitian strands left. I tried them all on and took pictures for you to see them.

photo1-31-13dtriple_strand_akoya__amp_2.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I can't seem to get the other pictures to post sorry.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That looks great. I'm surprised it didn't come home with you.

I thought that I would post the PP photo for comparison. The Tahitians look stunning, and I love that they are all down front where it counts.

Did you see any other goodies while you were there?

Attachments

• threestrand.bmp
    668.3 KB · Views: 1,478

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Actually none came home with me. My son could not believe it either. It was not a buying trip this time. We went to LACMA to see Caravaggio exhibit. So just a quick hello to the gang. I will be going back in late March when all of the new spring finds are in. I will need to choose my birthday present.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
The triple strand and 35 inch ombre together.

wow.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I hope some one here gets these because they are so beautiiful. Thanks NL for posting the picture for me.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the 35 inch Ombre` close up.

ombre_.gif

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
4ranchgirl. Please tell your Dear Son thank you for taking such great shots.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1360094405|3372957 said:
4ranchgirl. Please tell your Dear Son thank you for taking such great shots.
Thank you, also, for posting these photos. I find neck shots to be very helpful.

I gotta say, as beautiful as the ombre rope is, that I prefer the 3-strand necklace on 4ranch girl! :naughty: :bigsmile:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl, thank you for those real life shots. Divine.
Fly Girl, I remembered that preview too. They caught my eye then and now. I wish I could have bought a strand or two, and I really hope they do more. I'm sure I could always just ask for one to be made when I want one. :Up_to_something:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1359745138|3369772 said:
There are three of the Akoya/Tahitian strands left. I tried them all on and took pictures for you to see them.

Stunning! I WANT! Sorry for yelling. I would love some of those pearls.

How does one get invited to a Ruckus? :naughty:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1361044306|3381826 said:
4Ranch Girl|1359745138|3369772 said:

Stunning! I WANT! Sorry for yelling. I would love some of those pearls.

How does one get invited to a Ruckus? :naughty:

Join the other forum and participate.

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
These New Pearl Paradise strands are gorgeous, I am planing to have a try on it. Well, guess if it was I in the past, I would prefer to traditional white pearl strands, but I have transferred my taste for other directions, thus ones you posted here will definitely my next choose! :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Well, last night I noticed that Pearl Paradise has listed a number of the ombre bracelets in their February sale. I was admiring them, and was focusing on one in particular, when suddenly it was listed as sold. :o

So, quick like a bunny, I got the other AA+/AAA green peacock ombre bracelet. Loving the range of overtones in the Tahitians on this one. :cheeky:

Lots of choices of ombre bracelets out there right now, so if you want one, now is the time to get one on sale. :))

darkgreenombrebracelet.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, i think the bracelets are better looking than the necklaces.....but i don't wear bracelets.....i do hope someone gets one or thee of these....they'd look great in multiples.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I agree - the bracelets seem to have a much subtler transition of colours.

AshleyParker

Rough_Rock
Not me, but i'am very interested to these, it looks very, very beautiful to me.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
It's here. Such a pretty bracelet, and I'm very pleased with the deep green pearls, the gorgeous overtones and the sharp luster. The little silver blue akoyas are so pretty, as well. I apologise for my red shirt which shows up in every pearl. :))

ombrebracelet_4624.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh FlyGirl what a wonderful bracelet :appl: :appl: :appl: When I go up to PP in March I am bringing one of these home with me.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Great colour transition and the size looks wonderful on your wrist!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1362039059|3392466 said:
Oh FlyGirl what a wonderful bracelet :appl: :appl: :appl: When I go up to PP in March I am bringing one of these home with me.

Thank you, 4Ranch Girl. If I know you, I bet that yours will be an amazing blue Tahitian one. :))

My one concern is that the fishhook clasp was really tricky for me to work one-handed. I hope that I get faster. I would suggest paying for a couple more Tahitians in place of the clasp, and having it strung on elastic. Then the design is completely reversible, and there won't be a top or bottom.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
misskittycat|1362049066|3392491 said:
Gorgeous! Great colour transition and the size looks wonderful on your wrist!
Thank you, misskittycat. It really is gorgeous in real life. I am very pleased.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results