shape
carat
color
clarity

"Diamondtalk" = "Rant & Squawk"???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stoneseeker123

Rough_Rock
Hi. Newbie to this and just been lurking for a while and checking out various diamond forums. Pricescope seems pretty good.

What is the deal with DiamondTalk? It seems full of gossiping women (I assume - theres a lot of cattiness) who delight in praying on selected victims and have no lives outside of the forum. Was going to post there but REALLY put off by some of the threads.

Have seen other threads here about DiamondTalk but not sure whether this site is related to that one. Seems bad blood runs free over there. Also, I gave my credit card details to get onto DiamondTalk but can''t get on - anyone know what thats about?

Anyway looking for a different shape of stone (not round) and the tutorials here have helped. Thinking about pear or marquise - anyone got any comments about either?

Thanks.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 3/12/2003 9:29:45 AM stoneseeker123 wrote:

What is the deal with DiamondTalk? It seems full of gossiping women (I assume - theres a lot of cattiness) who delight in praying on selected victims and have no lives outside of the forum. Was going to post there but REALLY put off by some of the threads.

----------------

Well...there are catty women everywhere
1.gif

You remind me of another poster. I think it may be the "praying on selected victims" phrase that made me think of him. Do you know the Iceman?

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to price scope stoneseeker123 ! You kind of hit it on the head with
Diamond talk. They kicked off most of the people that could answer questions ,
they deleted 8000 of my post ???? What's with that, I guess I really ticked them off
1.gif
This is by far the highest concentration of experts and you have a lot of great
vendors here to help you.

Enjoy your stay

Ginny

Rough_Rock
I was going to register over there until I found out about the CC# thing. I refuse to give my address & CC#, so I came here instead. I like it much better here anyway, so I guess you can welcome yet another newbie
10.gif

Ginny

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Ginny
1.gif

Although I really feel uncomfortable that there is quite a bit of negativity against DT here.

Let's concentrate on other positive things and move on. Shall we?
1.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Ginny ~ No harm your just adding your comments to a site that is started and your
feelings are what most are.

This is new for leonid, he runs a very clean site and has been gracious enough to let
us air our opinions in this area.

Leonid ~ Can I suggest that you put a lock on the post so if a new person comes in
and wants to add to it they will not be able too , and then they will not offend you , I
don't think anybody can add anymore to this post. Diamond Talk is a great site and
wish them the best. Adding to these posts just puts fuel on the fire.

Thanks again Leonid for your patience in this matter.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Iceman. I wanted to lock these threads but didn't want to offend those who wanted to express themselves. I think it's time to do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results