shape
carat
color
clarity

diamondsonweb.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TopShoTTa

Rough_Rock
I'm planning on purchasing in the next month and just recently heard of diamondsonweb.com. I read through their site and it seems fairly legit. I was wondering if any of you have ever gone through them or know of anyone that has used their site. Basically - you pick out a diamond from them and then they send the diamond to a "trusted" jeweler who goes over the diamond with you. There is no obligation to buy it. The nice thing is there is no tax and the prices seem less than most that I've seen advertised. I'm looking at a 1 ct. round ideal, G color and VS1-VS2 clarity. Prices I'm getting on those are about $6000-$7000.

Does this sound like a good deal. I'm planning on having it set in a Vatche X or Vatche Crown.

Thanks,
ShoTTa:lickout:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
They've been in the web for a while but I never heard any feedback. Their prices are few % higher than you can get from the web but you're getting a convenience to view the stones.

I think it is worth trial - you don't have to pay ahead.

Behind the company stays one of the relatively big diamond wholesalers. They use this business model as an additional channel to move their goods.

Let us know what you'll find out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results