shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Hey, I am new to this site and have been seeing a lot of "Leon Mege" post and rings. I am just wondering, does he set rings or can you buy the stones from him as well (center and side stones), earrings, etc.?
THANK YOU!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've never worked with leon personally, but it says on his website that he will set a stone you already own or he can provide and sell a stone to you as well.

His work is just amazing, I hope to someday own one of his creations.

EDIT: his website if artofplatinum.com if you haven't already found it.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
He makes custom pieces: rings, pendants, earrings, whatever you want. He can find stones for you, too. He is very good at matching up side stones that always seem to be at a perfect proportion to the center stone. He will of course work with your stones, too. His website is the best place to see his style. People pick Leon for his platinum work.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Yes, you could supply your own center stone, or he could find one for you.

I''d strongly recommend that he be the one to source the sidestones, though. He is SO GOOD at getting the proportions, shape, etc just right...

widget

golden

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the information...who is he? How did he become so big in this industry?
I really like many peices on his site, but one inparticular- RB center stone with pear sides!! I wonder how much that ring on his site is!
22.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results