shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds-USA.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FionaH

Rough_Rock
Hi Experts

Have you any feedback on "Diamonds-USA.com"? Public Eye website gives them q pretty good write-up. What kind of reputation do they have?

A quick reponse would be appreciated as I'm about to send them some money!!

Thanks

Fiona

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I really don't know much about them. What are you buying? Can you post the C's and proportions as well as which lab's report is coming with your diamond?

FionaH

Rough_Rock
Hi Lawmax

I gave the details of the stone in an earlier post and was told by Leonid that it looked a good buy. I am happy that I have found the right diamond, I'm just wanting confirmation (if it's possible to get) that these guys are reputable and aren't going to do a runner with my money! Is there any significance in the fact that you list them in your supplier list on the pricescope website?

FionaH:))

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi again,

That vendor is in the vendor table since the pricescope crawler picks up their diamond listings. I don't know if there has been any feedback on that particular seller.

Good luck and let us know how it goes :)

dufik

Rough_Rock
Hi Fiona,
I was also wondering about Diamonds at Diamonds USA since I stumbled over their nice site as well. I am a newbie at this and there are so many options... can someone here help me out? I also saw diamonds at DiamondSafe.com and diamond jewelery at Blue Nile. I am looking for an engagement ring and I am quite unsure about purchasing a diamond through the net. My friend got one from the net and checked it out - it was good, but the price was a bit high. Can anyone advice a newbie?

Thanks.
read.gif

JoyD

Rough_Rock
Diamonds USA.. BEWARE.. I have had a HORRIBLE experience with them.. I spent nearly $5000 and its nearly two months later and only have a loose diamond and no ring setting.. I do have dozens of emails from them with excuses and contradictory information though. Diamond quality is ok.. but service is absolutely terrible, especially if you want to return or exchange something. 10 day return policy is something to beware of (most online dealers give 30 days) and they will charge you hundreds of $$$ to exchange something you don''t like.. and then you will never get it anyway. I have now paid nearly $800 for a setting which I have never received. Once they have your money they are not too interested if you are happy or satisfied unless they can get user comments to post on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results