shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds, Rings, and Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

positiv

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I am looking to buy a princess cut in a white gold setting. I have some questions, aside from the standard 4C variety...

1) Are wedding bands usually purchased together with the eng. ring? Do they need to "fit together" with the eng. ring, or can a wedding band be purchased later?
2) Is a 4 prong the best setting for a princess, in terms of both beauty and maintenance?
3) What if I am a half size off for the ring? I''m assuming with return policies you can send it back and get the same diamond re-set in another sized ring? Is that right?

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
1. You can buy the wedding ring anytime before the wedding.
1.gif
I haven't bought mine yet because I spent all my money on the diamond. Having them fit together is very important to me, but not everyone. It's ok to ask your girlfriend if she wants them to fit.

2. Up too you. Six prongs are more secure, but you might like the look of the 4 prong. Go with what you like.

3. Ring resizing is really inexpensive for most rings. It's generally easier to size down then to size up. Never assume to return policies, ask specifically about your sizing question.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results