shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gparmar

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I'm currently in Singapore and was hoping to purchase some Diamond Jewelry before I go back to the UK.
I've a few questions though :

1) Will I be taxed on entry back to the UK ?
2) Do you guys know any reasonable/reputable diamond places in Singapore that I can visit (I have heard about one place from a few people called the "Diamond Warehouse" which is just outside the city) ?
3) I'm assuming buying diamonds is cheaper here than back in the UK ?

Being very much a novice I'm not looking to spend $1000's and all my knowledge on cut, brilliance, symmetry etc is pretty much 0. So bearing this in mind any general advice would be much appreciated ...

Thanks,
G.:confused:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
You will forgo any consumer protection rights.

Be very very careful.

I suggest you stick with someone you know, or shop at home. At least if you buy online in the states with credit card you will have some protection.

You might end up getting what you pay for :(

gparmar

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the heads-up !!

I thought as much.

I am going with a few local friends from work tomorrow to check out a popular local place, and if I buy it will be with a credit card, also ensuring that I get the required certificates.

... will keep your words in mind though ...

Thanks Again,
G.:))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results