shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds in Seattle????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

salmon

Shiny_Rock
Please help me find reputable jewelers in Seattle who will be able to educate the consumer about diamond cut and etc. especially about cut quality. I want her to have that pricescoper experience if possible. My Girlfriend is going to Seattle soon, but she lives in Central America and this is her one (1) trip home a year, so this has to be good. I work in Afghanistan, so I can''t protect her from the poor cut vendors and maul vendors.. Any advice? I have a few jeweler names from one thread, but decided to post this question before she heads out for Seattle. Any help would be kindly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey salmon,

sorry I don't know of any seattle jewelers. Pricescope has a list of consumer recommended vendors here

also, you said you're in Afganistan. Are you in the Military? I only ask b/c a few of the vendors offer discounts to service men and women.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
USAA sells diamonds on line as well. i hear that they are good.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How long is she going to be in Seattle?

Can she take a trip down the coast?

If she can, about 5 or 6 hours south is Todd at NiceIce - where you will get a proper education on all aspects of quality of cut.

Contact Todd in advance and set an appointment as he is largly working by appointment only.

www.niceice.com/

I would not trust Shane Company to really educate a person on cut quality and other issues.

Perry

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I have to disagree with the Shane Company recommendation too. *I* know more than the people who work at the one by my mother''s house. And that''s not good.

salmon

Shiny_Rock
Hello Guys!!

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the advice. I would love for her to be able to go to NiceIce. That would be my preferred choice. However, I don''t think she will have the time. I just want her to get out there and see what she likes. She''s only been to Tiffany''s and feel in love with the Lucida, which I don''t mind. I just want her to see her options, before I pull the trigger on a Lucida. You guys are very helpful and thanks again. Msrsalvo, no I''m not in the military. However, I do see them from time to time. A discount would be nice. Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results