shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds for studs- please review

jrich

Shiny_Rock
I am working with IDJ on a little stud project. Here are the 2 Yekutiel sent me to review, please let me know what you think. I thought they seemed a little deep, but they both get a 1.3 on the HCA. I am waiting to get a quote for them. Thanks!

On a side note, I am feeling tempted to go for some Asscher studs instead. I have heard the smaller asschers arent as nice looking, but I'm definitely never changing my e-ring, so I feel like studs might be my only chance. Any thoughts??

Stone 1:
.40 GIA Certified Ex/ex/ex K SI1
4.72 X 4.74 X 2.93
Depth: 62%
Table: 56%
Crown: 35.5 degrees
Pavilion: 40.6 Degrees

Stone 2:
.41 GIA Certified Ex/ex/ex K SI1
4.72 X 4.75 X 2.95
Depth: 62.2%
Table: 55%
Crown: 34.5 degrees
Pavilion: 40.8 Degrees

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about an asscher solitaire pendant?? that would be STUNNING at your neck! What a conversation piece!

It would bother me to have to adjust a square shape if it were not sitting 'just so' on my ears. I'm weird that way, that's why as much as I love all the fancies, for earrings, where I can't check all the time, I'd rather have RB's. (well OEC's would be pretty sweet too, just sayin'!)
:bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Small asschers on your ears will have nowhere near the bling factor of excellent cut rounds. And they would stay dirty because of putting your fingers on them to adjust them to the right direction. I'd stick with rounds. Those two look fine.

jrich

Shiny_Rock
Yes I am going to stick with rounds, the asschers would just be too small. I went to a local B&M store today to see how I liked the .8 size. I also tried on a 1ctw hoping I wouldn't notice a difference, but I did :( there seems to be such a pice jump from .8 to 1ct though that I didn't want to spend!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results