shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds comparison: which is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They both look great Moon - have you seen them in person? I would tend to favour the first one.

moonlite

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/19/2009 6:52:53 AM
Author: Lorelei
They both look great Moon - have you seen them in person? I would tend to favour the first one.

No Lorelei
35.gif
. Unfortunately i can''t do the reality check as I locate in Canada and both diamonds are from BN
8.gif
. Can i go wrong with either of them by just looking at the HCA results ?. Do you think the size of the first will be noticeably bigger than the second and worth the price jump ?
20.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/19/2009 8:37:40 AM
Author: moonlite

Date: 4/19/2009 6:52:53 AM
Author: Lorelei

No Lorelei
35.gif
. Unfortunately i can't do the reality check as I locate in Canada and both diamonds are from BN
8.gif
. Can i go wrong with either of them by just looking at the HCA results ?. Do you think the size of the first will be noticeably bigger than the second and worth the price jump ?
20.gif
The first would look a little bigger with direct comparison - there is a considerable price jump to consider. It is so hard to say without Idealscope images - if the prices were similar then I would definitely say the first one but as there is over 1k difference between them then it needs more careful thought. The second should be ok as the numbers look good, and BN do have a good return policy - how difficult would it be if you needed to return a diamond as you are in Canada?

moonlite

Rough_Rock
The first would look a little bigger with direct comparison - there is a considerable price jump to consider. It is so hard to say without Idealscope images - if the prices were similar then I would definitely say the first one but as there is over 1k difference between them then it needs more careful thought. The second should be ok as the numbers look good, and BN do have a good return policy - how difficult would it be if you needed to return a diamond as you are in Canada?

There is non refundable shipping cost abt $ 100 more less and it takes longer time due to Canada custom and border services. Cross border shopping sales tax is almost 15%
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results