shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

markg

Rough_Rock
I''m new to this board but NiceIce and WhiteFlash seem to come up often. What do people think of diamonds.com?
Thanks,
Mark

diamond demon

Rough_Rock
Haven't had a great deal of experience, but I have had some.

Before I found Pricescope, I found diamonds.com and inquired about 2 stones. They are based out of Florida and so am I. I liked the idea that they were local.

Unfortunately, when I wanted to see the stones, I learned that they have no actual store...they are strictly a dot com company. I was noy able to see the stones and the salesrep (who was very nice) said they have no ability to show me the stones.

Once I found PS, I was then able to do direct price comparisons on the same stone. In every instance I found them to be a bit more expensive (on average about 5%). I was surprised, since they probably didn't have the overhead (or service) that a store like GOG or Whiteflash has. Perhaps, they would do a price match.

The above isn't to knock them, only to let you know what I learned. They may work out just fine for you, but I personally have a far greater comfort level with other vendors here on PD.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results