shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds by the yard - Tiffany vs. Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone -

I have been looking for a wedding gift (for myself, as per fiance''s request), and I was in Tiffany''s yesterday looking at their Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard. I have never really paid much attention to them, but I actually tried on both a necklace and a bracelet yesterday and they were quite lovely.

I see that Whiteflash also sells a similar product, similar name, although I haven''t seen it in person. I''m wondering how the Whiteflash version compares to the Tiffany''s version both in terms of quality of craftsmanship and overall look? I''m particularly interested in how well the chains would hold up on both of the versions - as it looks so fragile!

Any information would be most appreciated. Thank you!
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am not sure about WF''s product, but I tried on many styles of necklaces at Tiffanys (dbty, Victoria with pearls/diamonds, etc....) and I thought the chains were rather delicate. Kinda nice b/c the stones look like they are floating but I really did wonder about "sturdiness".

I was at my local favorite jewellers last week buying some golden SS pearl/diamond hoop earrings and they had two wonderful dbty necklaces. More substantial than what I tried on at Tiffany--and had I been in the market.......
3.gif
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results