shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds By Lauren

Abraham Wilson

Rough_Rock
When I purchase diamonds, gemstones and other fine jewelry I am looking for more than just a financial transaction.
Yes, the revenue is important because we all want value for the price requested.
In my case the diamonds and settings in the last three transactions were tied to five of my inherent emotions.
1. Joy in making a transaction with an honest and reputable organization headed by Mr David Friedlander.
2. Anticipation of seeing the finished product after being set into three of the most amazing quality rings.
3. Love of seeing my wife totally mesmerized by her anniversary or birthday gifts.
4. Satisfaction in knowing that my requests and communications have been heard and executed to perfection.
5. Appreciation for Mr David Friedlander and his staff of professionals for consistent excellence.
I have only one regret and that is not knowing Diamonds By Lauren 20 years ago when I started purchasing.
Thank you David for your old school honesty and your new age technology.
You have combined these two essential factors into one quality organization known as Diamonds By Lauren.
You now have a customer for Life!

Abraham Wilson

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, pictures please!:wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello, it is against the forum rule to make a post like this and not show us the pretties you purchased. Just kidding. But you do need to post pics.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes pics please. But I do agree with you on working with David. Impeccable customer service, quality work, and hella funny to boot. :mrgreen2:

Abraham Wilson

Rough_Rock
PINKY 2.jpg PINKY 2.jpg
When I purchase diamonds, gemstones and other fine jewelry I am looking for more than just a financial transaction.
Yes, the revenue is important because we all want value for the price requested.
In my case the diamonds and settings in the last three transactions were tied to five of my inherent emotions.
1. Joy in making a transaction with an honest and reputable organization headed by Mr David Friedlander.
2. Anticipation of seeing the finished product after being set into three of the most amazing quality rings.
3. Love of seeing my wife totally mesmerized by her anniversary or birthday gifts.
4. Satisfaction in knowing that my requests and communications have been heard and executed to perfection.
5. Appreciation for Mr David Friedlander and his staff of professionals for consistent excellence.
I have only one regret and that is not knowing Diamonds By Lauren 20 years ago when I started purchasing.
Thank you David for your old school honesty and your new age technology.
You have combined these two essential factors into one quality organization known as Diamonds By Lauren.
You now have a customer for Life!

Abraham Wilson
View attachment 607384

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I’m glad you had such a good transaction!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is pretty!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results