shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds by Lauren Bling!!!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
So recently I have fallen in love with the Tiffany's Soleste ring with small yellow center stone and double halo. I stare at it every time I go to Tiffany's but always walk away not wanting to pay their price tag. So I started looking around to see if I could build something similar, sent out a couple emails but then remembered from reading here over the years that if you wanted a colored stone, you should ask least look at Diamonds By Lauren. I had never worked with them before but amazingly I found a very similar piece already made but that I actually liked way better because inner halo was yellow diamonds which makes it look even nicer. Of course the price is MUCH better too. So after looking around their site, their Facebook and YouTube videos, I found some heart earrings that I also loved and hopefully both will be arriving tomorrow. :) David is a pleasure to work with, his pricing is extremely fair, and I am sure from all the reviews I have read the jewelry will exceed my expectations. So earrings and ring bother was far under what I would have paid for the Tiffany's ring alone. I just wanted to share my experience and I am sure I will be working with David again in the near future. I will post pictures once received and I give to her. I am attaching pictures and video below. (the ring is the first ring in platinum in the video)

yellowhearts.jpg DBL.jpg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Please post more pics when you get them.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
A lovely burst of sunshine!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Kudos to DBL!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces! Always had a great experience with DBL and @Rockdiamond !

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty pieces! Post hand and ear pics when you get them!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see them!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so beautiful! Looking forward to seeing them on hand and in ears.

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Those are so beautiful! Looking forward to seeing them on hand and in ears.

Beautiful and as a great price, always makes them even more beautiful to me

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces! I love DBL, David and his staff are awesome to work with and competitively priced. Can’t wait to see them when they arrive!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pieces! I love DBL, David and his staff are awesome to work with and competitively priced. Can’t wait to see them when they arrive!

I agree, the whole experience was very pleasant and easy as it should be. I look forward to doing more things with them in the future.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous!!!!! I’d like to see more pictures please :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
I just received both pieces and they are definitely as advertised, beautiful and firecrackers with a burst of sunshine. The earrings are dainty but very beautiful. My fiancé is sleeping right now (works nights) and technically for her birthday in 5 weeks but I am sure I will give them to her today when she wakes up, I am TERRIBLE at keeping surprises. If/when I do, I will post some pictures.

DBL lived up to their billing and the quality for the price is amazing. The outstanding customer service, ease and communication, and lightning fast handling and delivery are all qualities that will definitely be bringing me back!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Well I have to say this video does not do either ring justice but what a fireworks show!!! DBL 0.45 fancy yellow SI1 with double halo with our BGD 1.524 H/VVS1 in Anita halo. (needless to say I didn't keep the surprise :lickout: )

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow beautiful! Looks amazing on her finger!
I bet she is more surprised getting them 5 weeks early! How could you keep these beauties on the down low for 5 weeks anyway?!

Please post more pics!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Wow beautiful! Looks amazing on her finger!
I bet she is more surprised getting them 5 weeks early! How could you keep these beauties on the down low for 5 weeks anyway?!

Please post more pics!

Well she knows I am the worlds worst at keeping any surprise but always like to plan ahead and do things way ahead of time.......everyone in the house is used to getting anything important 1-2 months early lol. My daughter turns 16 1 week before her birthday and I gave her her car 2 weeks ago hahaha

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

H

Horsegirl76

Absolutely stunning!!! It looks way bigger than .45 to me!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous! I adore the earrings and the ring looks huge! Gorgeous hands.....

cheers--Sharon

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Gorgeous sunshiny blingy pieces! CONGRATS!

David & team DBL are fantastic folks; glad you enjoyed working with them and chose to share your experience here! :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning earrings and ring. :love:
May your wife wear them in good health and blingy joy. :appl:

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!! It looks way bigger than .45 to me!

That much I agree with, even the dimensions I couldn't understand how much big, medium girdle, ~average depth but seems like bigger than I would expect. We just keep marveling at the ring for the price, very happy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results