shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds all around the shank?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mandyd

Shiny_Rock
Will having diamond pave all around the shank stop the ring from turning? Won''t it bother my fingers to have diamond pave going all around? One of my rings has some pave on the sides of the shank but only on the portion that is visible and it took me a week to get used to it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2006 8:20:31 PM
Author:btiger
Will having diamond pave all around the shank stop the ring from turning? Won''t it bother my fingers to have diamond pave going all around? One of my rings has some pave on the sides of the shank but only on the portion that is visible and it took me a week to get used to it.

pave all around the shank won''t keep a ring from turning. It may bother you, it may not, most people get used to after a couple of weeks to where they don''t even notice it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs is right, it just takes time to get used to it...and worth the trouble, I think!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I think you will get used to it quickly enough. Also, keep in mind that a ring like that will almost never be able to be sized.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
i have an eternity pave set, and I noticed it for a few days but not anymore. if you need to stop the ring from spinning you can add sizing beads to help it fit better since it cant be sized. i have them and it helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results