shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Wholesale Pricelist

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyma02

Rough_Rock
You guys did a Awesome job answering my question about appraisers, Thanks So Much. I do have another question as I am looking to upgrade my Diamond I keep hearing about Diamond wholesale pricelist and what a Diamond is worth wholesale. My question is what is the difference in a wholesale price and a retail price? Also is there anywhere on the internet to find the wholesale price on a Diamond that I am considering? I am considering a 1.72 H-I , SI1 and would like to see what it wholesales at. I really appreciate all your responses. Thanks Daisy

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Realistically, wholesale is the price the guy paid who wants to sell you the diamond. Since you are an "end user" the price you agree to pay is "retail".

There are no one stop, wholesale lists for diamonds. PriceScope is bar far the best search for this I have seen to date and gets you within a few percentage points of dealer wholesale COST. You can't perfect it a lot better as not eavery stone is identical regardless of parameters.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results