shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,
Well, now that the tough part is over (finding the ering.. :razz:), were trying to find a nice style for a diamond wedding band. We were thinking of having it made but am having a hard time finding pictures of bands i like...around 9 stones, .05-ish ct stones...simple and clean..oh ya, prong set. I would soo appreciate it anyone out there could post pics of their wedding bands to help give some ideas..thanks so much!

appl.gif
rodent.gif
9.gif
loopy.gif
twirl.gif

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Here is an 8 diamond prong set ring I found at Mondera.
Here's the link.
http://www.mondera.com/jewelry/search_results_material.asp?mscssid=F6R2UVXKCR8L9LVV88RUR0S7UL2D2QK3&searchtype=metalsimple&classid=250%2C270%2C290&nav=Wedding
I think this is very classy and simple.

pretty.jpg

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Here's one from Blue Nile

http://www.bluenile.com/product_catalog.asp?page=4&catid=8&oid=485&oid2=486&oid3=487&filter_id=0&nav1=band_channel.asp

pretty2.jpg

bling

Shiny_Rock
thanks jennibear..this is a great starting point!
appl.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Bling,
Here is a diamond channel set band that I won on ebay last month. The ring has 11 diamonds, G VVS-VS, total carat weight of .44.
It is a T&CO. band and came with the original paperwork, so I bid on it.
I am wearing it with my new LM ring.

113_1366 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one you saw already. It has 7 diamonds, all prong set, .56 ctw. G VS, in platinum.

If you do have the Royal Crown, then this ring is the best fit, unless you have it custom made. I went through the same thing you are going through. It was harder to find a matching band than to pick out the diamond.
2.gif

I bought this band to specifically match the RC. Then when I had a new setting made, I had that setting specifically made to match this band!!!
It was the only band that I could find that sat perfectly next to the RC, without banging up against the prongs, that also had fairly good quality diamonds and workmanship. And I went everywhere.
The other option of course is to have it custom made!!!
2.gif

113_1332 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also check out Memoire bands. I don't know who sells them, I think Bailey, Biddle and Banks, but they have prong set diamonds that are really low set. I think that is what they are known for.
Also, Whiteflash has a 7 diamond prong set band with ACA melee stones. I think Derekinla bought one.

murphy

Rough_Rock
Hi Mara, Thats a beautiul wedding band can you tell me who on ebay you purchased it from. Im also looking for a diamond band. It looks like they have good quality rings. I would love to see what that seller is selling these days. Thanks for any help on this. Murphy

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
murphy..I think you are talking to Kayla.
2.gif

Bling...check out Joe Escobar's 5, 7 and 10 stone rings. They have a TON...in different carat weights. I found I loved the 10 stone .10c ring 1ctw...beautiful! I am not as much of a fan of 5 and 7 stone rings, I like the look of the 10 more I found.

Anyway that is a great starting point IMO. And they have channel set bands, as well as other styles. So LOTS to try on and they are super friendly.
1.gif
I went on a weeknight and stayed for an hour. Hee Hee.

bling

Shiny_Rock
hey mara,
thanks for the ideas. i went to JE a while back and tried a bunch on. i just couldnt find one i liked...out of all those! you would think i could find just one. but i guess im that picky. but since the thread started, i did find one! yay! i found it at the san jose derco in santana row. it has less stones than i originally wanted, but they are bigger to compensate..haha. and to make it even better, the stones are ideal melees. i know that some folks dont think its neccessary but for my peace of mind, i was really hoping to get ideal stones for the band. i took it home and looked at through the little h and a viewer and there were the little arrows! so nice..and sparkly. i love it! thanks everyone for their great input and suggestions!
appl.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results