shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Wedding Band Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deputy74

Rough_Rock
I have a Vatche Royal Crown Setting but I was looking at anniversary bands or eternity bands to go with it with round diamonds and I dont see any I like. Can you have a ering that''s a RB and a wring that has princess or emerald cut?

The rounds just dont fit snug like princess or emerald cuts do in the channel settings that I liked.

Has anyone seen a princess AND emerald cut anniversary bands like where every other stone is princess and the others are emerald?

Or if anyone has seen any really nice RB bands Im still open to that.

Or if anyone has a Royal Crown setting and has a wring that looks great with it please post pics.

Thanks.

Daisy2418

Rough_Rock
Ooh, I hope you get a lot of replies on this, because I''m curious to.

I''ve found two wedding rings, eternity band-ish that look good with the Royal Crown. But, the only problem is that they are not wide enough for me. I don''t want to have the gap between the two rings, and i don''t want a wave band.

Here''s the ones I''ve found.

The Tacori Endless Love wedding ring.
There''s a ring at Tiffany''s that has (I think) 7 stones. I also think that in the SMTR forum, Kayla15 used to have the RC and the ring from Tiffany''s.
There''s also a Vera Wang ring that is similar to the Tacori, but that''s all I remember about it.

Hope you get some more replies!!!

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
I am interested in seeing this too. I was wondering how it would look to have a round, or cushion cut e-ring and match it with an asscher eternity band.

I guess we all could mix match anythingthing we want since we''ll be wearing it...but I would love to see it first too.

Most of the websites have rounds w/ rounds and princess'' w/ princess''. Is anyone good at photoshop and would be able to tweak it to show this? I would do it, but I have no clue where to begin.

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
Here''s an asscher eternity band (5.20 carats)

j09577.001

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my asscher band from Facets with my 3stone RB ring
1.gif

JL AsscherSide.jpg

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
JadeLeaves- Thank you!
9.gif
Your set looks great.

And that is the exact eternity band I have my eye on! How was ordering from Facets? I go to that site everyday and ogle over that ring. I am so jealous!!!
2.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2005 9
6.gif
2:42 AM
Author: VAgal13
JadeLeaves- Thank you!
9.gif
Your set looks great.

And that is the exact eternity band I have my eye on! How was ordering from Facets? I go to that site everyday and ogle over that ring. I am so jealous!!!
2.gif
Hi
1.gif

Thank you! The process of ordering from Facets was very smooth and once they''ve received payment it was despatched the same day. It took longer to reach me cos I''m on the other side of the world and the package got held in customs cos I had to pay extra duties on it.

By the way, mine is not an eternity band - there are 11 asschers 0.68cttw over the top of the ring
2.gif
. I''ll love to get the eternity ring too, but .. baby steps
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results