shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis necklace

chloe88

Rough_Rock
Premium
Has anyone purchased a tennis lab diamond necklace? Curious if it flips, graduated, ct size? inspired by chiara who wears jewelry pieces in a fun way

C0C67C62-A79E-497B-A460-D40787A7F89E.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many of us have tried either diamond or cz and they seem to flip. It seems graduated is more likely not to. I love the ones Charles and Covard have on their site.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have bought one years ago from Berricle, it’s graduated and 16 inch long. I love to wear it, and it doesn’t flip.
I’m considering actually a non graduated lab diamond with 3 mm stones.

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Has anyone purchased a tennis lab diamond necklace? Curious if it flips, graduated, ct size? inspired by chiara who wears jewelry pieces in a fun way

Tennis necklaces may or may not flip. It depends on how they were made. Loose, floppy links will flip more than tightly made, hand assembled pieces that will cost more for the labor to make, but will rarely flip.

A super well made piece will have some curvature to allow the necklace to properly drape from the back of the neck and onto the chest of the wearer.

Bracelets that are too long will flip more than a piece that was made to correctly fit the wrist of the wearer.

Perhaps one of our expert craftsmen can wade in here and explain it better than I can.

Wink

Joan August

Rough_Rock
I recently bought one from Karaters, and it's my first tennis necklace that's made of lab grown diamonds. I was drawn to the graduated style - it's so chic yet fun and it's so easy to layer with my other chains. My previous tennis necklaces used to flip all the time and I think it's because they're a bit smaller in carat. This beauty has a 10.13 TCW so it has enough weight to stay put, regardless of how much I move all day. I also love how I was able to splurge on bigger carats now since it's cheaper than natural diamonds, and I literally could not tell the difference from the real deal, no matter how hard I try. IMG_3692.JPG

Jerryantiques

Rough_Rock

I love the look on that necklace. I recently purchased a second Lab grown tennis Necklace from Karaters, they are Los Angeles based and sell Lab-grown diamond jewelry and I found them to be the most competitive pricing. It was my second tennis necklace the first one was natural i wanted to gift my wife a bigger one and I actually paid $4300 for a 11 Carat Lab grown tennis Necklace so I think I got a pretty good deal

Jerryantiques

Rough_Rock
I recently bought one from Karaters, and it's my first tennis necklace that's made of lab grown diamonds. I was drawn to the graduated style - it's so chic yet fun and it's so easy to layer with my other chains. My previous tennis necklaces used to flip all the time and I think it's because they're a bit smaller in carat. This beauty has a 10.13 TCW so it has enough weight to stay put, regardless of how much I move all day. I also love how I was able to splurge on bigger carats now since it's cheaper than natural diamonds, and I literally could not tell the difference from the real deal, no matter how hard I try. IMG_3692.JPG
We bought From Karaters too I love it. I like your design alot its the graduated style no?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results