shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Tennis Necklace with Heart shape in the center -Khloe Kardashian style

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
IMG_0011.png II would like to recreate khloe’s necklace . Can you guys help me determine the mm size of the hearts and the carat weight of the graduated stones and the length of the necklace. At first glance to me it looks like the center heart is 1.5 carats with maybe another 6 carats on either side totalling 12 carats the entire necklace with center stone about 14. The length looks about 16” please help as I am in the process of sourcing now yes lab grown.

Attachments

• IMG_1403.png
    IMG_1403.png
    495.6 KB · Views: 83

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
No one can help a lot of people viewed this?

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
I am just guessing here, but I don't think it's quite that large. I got a quote on a graduated tennis necklace from By Bonnie jewelry that looked about that size (minus the center heart stone) and she said it was 9 cts total. Am I allowed to post a screenshot from her IG? If not, go check it out she's wearing it in all her posts and videos.

I have something for the center heart comparison too...hang on...

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
I do think you're close on the size of the heart. I would guess it's somewhere in the 1.5-2ct ballpark. I did a little mockup of a 2ct heart on top of the picture. This is a 2 ct in a bezel of course, but I think it's close. This is not a science, but I lined their necks up as best as I could haha! Screenshot (6098).png

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
I do think it's probably around 16", but I think it's more important that you get the right length for you where it sits nicely and doesn't flip and since everyone's neck and collar bones are different, it's hard to say if 15" or 16.5" is better for you. I remember reading that you want a tennis necklace to sit right in the hollow above your collar bones like in the pictures in order to prevent flipping which would be so annoying. I do think the graduated style and the weight of the heart will help with this as well. You can use a tape measure or a necklace that sits there on you. I hope this helps! Good luck!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I am just guessing here, but I don't think it's quite that large. I got a quote on a graduated tennis necklace from By Bonnie jewelry that looked about that size (minus the center heart stone) and she said it was 9 cts total. Am I allowed to post a screenshot from her IG? If not, go check it out she's wearing it in all her posts and videos.

I love by Bonnie . Thanks for any help you can give me .

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I do think you're close on the size of the heart. I would guess it's somewhere in the 1.5-2ct ballpark. I did a little mockup of a 2ct heart on top of the picture. This is a 2 ct in a bezel of course, but I think it's close. This is not a science, but I lined their necks up as best as I could haha! Screenshot (6098).png

Oh my gosh this is amazing .

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I do think it's probably around 16", but I think it's more important that you get the right length for you where it sits nicely and doesn't flip and since everyone's neck and collar bones are different, it's hard to say if 15" or 16.5" is better for you. I remember reading that you want a tennis necklace to sit right in the hollow above your collar bones like in the pictures in order to prevent flipping which would be so annoying. I do think the graduated style and the weight of the heart will help with this as well. You can use a tape measure or a necklace that sits there on you. I hope this helps! Good luck!

Agreed I am shooting for 15. The person making it said 16 but I am sure 15 will sit better . This is so helpful.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock

Still hanging do you have the photo from bonnie

I think visually it looks a bit bigger than the 9ct necklace. I do think the centre being ~2ct is spot on, though.

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Grabbed a couple screenshots. You can see more on her channel if you want to see what the 9 ct looks like in action. Screenshot (6099).png

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
The other thing to take into account is body type. I have no idea how tall either of these ladies are? But, obviously if KK is taller/larger and BB is shorter/tiny, then her 9ct looks larger on her. Just had that thought and wanted to share.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The other thing to take into account is body type. I have no idea how tall either of these ladies are? But, obviously if KK is taller/larger and BB is shorter/tiny, then her 9ct looks larger on her. Just had that thought and wanted to share.

Valid point! Khloe is 5’10”, same height as me. A 16” would have the heart falling juuuust below the hollow of my throat. On someone smaller it would likely fall below that. If OP is petite, a 15” would work better. And OP, you might want to ask for a bit of chain at the clasp so you can make an adjustment of 1/2-1” in case you decide to wear it longer for any reason.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
It's pretty! I'm not fond of either hearts or tennis necklaces, but this one is lovely! Looking forward to seeing your version :)

heididdl

Ideal_Rock

Exactly that’s why mine should be14” I’m only 5 ‘ tall. Mine is also going to be graduated. thank you so much or all the photos.

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Exactly that’s why mine should be14” I’m only 5 ‘ tall. Mine is also going to be graduated. thank you so much or all the photos.
My pleasure! I love doing this stuff. =)2 Please keep us all posted! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super cool idea! I'm zero help in terms of gauging size, but am excited to see how this turns out!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
From By Bonnie,

Thank you so much! I am glad to hear that you love my videos. I appreciate your kind words. I love that ring :)
It's about 10ct and 16 inch (14K White Gold). I used Excellent cut diamonds in D-E Color VS Clarity.
Sure, I will be more than happy to make you one. It cost $12,500+tax in lab grown, and $23,500+tax in natural diamonds.
I've made both for clients and ALL are very happy! It will take 6-8 weeks to make, and I do curation of diamonds and setting all in our own workshop.

What city and state are you emailing from? Do you have a special date in mind?

Let me know what other questions you have, I'll be more than happy to help.

Cheers,
Bonnie

joyc

Rough_Rock
I am no help but I just want to say wow that is beautiful!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
heidinecklace.jpg Okay so the person "sunny" that made the necklace snuck me this photo. I do not know what I am getting it as it is a gift. The final stats are 9.7 CTW with 1 carat heart shape in the center. G color VS. 15" bybonnie.png
It is smaller than Khloe but I think it is going to be perfect on me. I can hardly stand the wait. I know that Bonnie's is 10 carats. so its very similar to hers.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I think he achieved my goal of smaller then Khloe but similar to Bonnies.
heidiscreenshot.png

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like yours better!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results