shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis necklace with detachable pendant

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock
Hey All,

Looking to get a diamond tennis necklace made with an option to add a pendant. The idea is to have pendants made in diamond, ruby, emerald, tanzanite etc.. over a period of time to make the piece versatile.

I am kind of decided on the design of the tennis necklace (single prong) and it will be in 18k yellow gold. What I am struggling with is the choice of the bail for the pendant. Is it possible to design the bail in such a way that the necklace can be worn with or without a pendant. I don't want the bail to show when not wearing a pendant. If that's not possible, then I would rather get it designed to at least take on different pendants. Any ideas for design is much appreciated.

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
I think you would want the clasp/closure for the necklace to double as the bale for the enhancer.

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock
I think you would want the clasp/closure for the necklace to double as the bale for the enhancer.

That's definitely one option. The ones I have explored don't particularly look good. I am hoping Google or PS will help me in this regard.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results