shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond studs

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone, I just celebrated the big 50 and would like to get a pair of .50 tcw diamond studs. Unfortunately, the budget only allows for about $800. Any suggestions where to look? Thank you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
thank you! There are preset studs in that budget(ish) from whitefish and also some preset 1ct total weight from Solomon brothers but they are I1 and I'm just not sure...

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
I see some preset ones on id, but there isn't a gia certificate or anything. Do you think they will sparkle like I'm hoping??

Q

Queenie60

I suggest that you call IDJ, speak to Yekutiel and explain to him your budget and what you're looking for. He's very nice and very helpful.Tell him you were recommended via PriceScope. He can help you to find the most sparkly earrings within our budget. I've dealt with him and he's a pleasure. Also, be sure to confirm that there is a good return policy in the event you aren't satisfied with your purchase. Good luck and I hope you find a lovely pair of earrings. :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see that Whiteflash has them in 3 prong martini settings for $895. If you. An stretch your budget a bit. WHITEFLASH's preset will be very pretty and sparkly! They use ACAs, their patented precision cut diamonds. For that price, you would not likely get certified stones, which you don't really need if you buy from WF. IDJ is very nice to deal with too.

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! What do you all think of Solomon Brothers?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frankly, I would stick with the vendors previously suggested as their work has been seen here time and time again and many can vouch for what they can provide for you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not buy I1 diamonds from any vendor. I personally prefer Whiteflash, but you certainly might want to see what ID Jewelry can do within your budget, too. The WF preset earrings are excellent cut but not ACAs, I believe. I think their .50ctw look like a good buy for nicer quality than you'll find at most jewelry stores.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1449960693|3960763 said:
I see that Whiteflash has them in 3 prong martini settings for $895. If you. An stretch your budget a bit. WHITEFLASH's preset will be very pretty and sparkly! They use ACAs, their patented precision cut diamonds. For that price, you would not likely get certified stones, which you don't really need if you buy from WF. IDJ is very nice to deal with too.

3 or 4 prong, this is the way to go. http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/4-prong-basket-diamond-earrings-364.htm

$868 wired.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1449969201|3960799 said:
I would not buy I1 diamonds from any vendor. I personally prefer Whiteflash, but you certainly might want to see what ID Jewelry can do within your budget, too. The WF preset earrings are excellent cut but not ACAs, I believe. I think their .50ctw look like a good buy for nicer quality than you'll find at most jewelry stores.

I am SO sorry. I checked online and it does NOT say they are ACAs. Thank you for correcting me DS! I still would get them though. I think WF's stones are that beautiful.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1449992567|3960875 said:
diamondseeker2006|1449969201|3960799 said:

I am SO sorry. I checked online and it does NOT say they are ACAs. Thank you for correcting me DS! I still would get them though. I think WF's stones are that beautiful.

I have the pair I linked above, except in .25 CTW. They're little fireballs.

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I'll contact a couple vendors and see what I can come up with. Photos to come!

diamonddemon

Rough_Rock
with that much i'd look for a 3/4 carat on ebay. I'm gonna get fire for this but it is really not as bad option as many think. I once bought a pair of gorgeous I VvS2 .66ct on ebay for 30 bucks. That's right 30.
I also bought a very nice pair of G si1 3/4 carat for 500.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results