shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Studs...Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Starky

Rough_Rock
This sounds like a dumb question, but I hope someone can help me. I would like some diamond studs as my graduation gift. Right now I own a pair of uncertified 3/8 ctw. Does anyone know how big that is? Is that about the same size as .25 ctw or is it smaller? The reason why I ask is because I was looking at the Ready set go from White flash .25 ctw and I wanted to know if they would be similar in size to what I already own or would they be smaller. Right now my budget is $500 I can''t go over that because I am moving and am spending over 3,000 to move to a new city =( Can anyone help me picture the size difference. Thanks in advance.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3/8=.38

Starky

Rough_Rock
Thanks Julien.

4themrs

Rough_Rock
If you are going to move to NYC, would think about holding off till you get their? You might be able to get a good deal?
I am doing my share of research for a gift for my wife. As "some guy" I have had a lot of help from posting and from looking at the resources and tools.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
With your budget, you probably will not be able to go bigger than you have without really decreasing the quality. My advice would be to save a little more and then purchase some small studs that can be upgraded in the future. I can't see buying smaller earrings or earrings of about the same size. I don't believe the ready set go earrings are upgradeable but if you buy loose diamonds to be set from WF, they will be, assuming you don't choose EGL certs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results