shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Studs for My Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dobie

Rough_Rock
I got these diamond studs for my GF for V-day. They are 0.54 ctw G VS1 Ideal Cut H&A diamonds in platinum 3-prong martini settings from Davidson Designs in Vancouver.

dobie_earrings_01.jpg

dobie

Rough_Rock
35.gif

dobie_earrings_02.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
spectacular! those will make for a very nice v-day. indeed.

dobie

Rough_Rock
Thanks, belle. I couldn't wait until V-day so I gave the studs to my GF the very next day (Friday). I'm very happy with my purchase from Davidson Designs. Originally the purchase price (1375 CAD or 995 USD) was for 0.50 ctw G VS2 studs. Because they were short on diamonds after a busy Xmas season, they upgraded to 0.54 ctw and VS1 for the same price. At Birks (Canada's version of Tiffany and owners of Mayors in the US), they sell a pair of 0.33 ctw GH VS2 in platinum for 1900 CAD (pay more for less). Birks also sell 3 jackets/attachments for their studs - 3 strands (1900 CAD), double circles (5400 CAD) and micropave (5200 CAD). I'm sure Ron Davidson can create similar jackets for much less if I ever want them. My next diamond purchase will probably be a matching solitaire pendant.

ETA: I forgot to mention Birks' attachments are in platinum with 18K WG.

dobie_birks_studs_jackets.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results