shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Stud question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

garlicbread

Rough_Rock
I need opinions.

I''m looking to get a new diamond stud earring for my guy. He currently wears one, but it is tiny and not of very good quality.

I''m trying to decide on a setting. I know the 4 prong is commonly worn by men, but I really like the look of the Martini setting. Would this be too much of a girly look?

As far as size goes, is .5ct too big?

Does anyone have pics you could post of guys with studs?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 8:30:22 PM
Author:garlicbread
I need opinions.

I''m looking to get a new diamond stud earring for my guy. He currently wears one, but it is tiny and not of very good quality.

I''m trying to decide on a setting. I know the 4 prong is commonly worn by men, but I really like the look of the Martini setting. Would this be too much of a girly look?

As far as size goes, is .5ct too big?

Does anyone have pics you could post of guys with studs?
If I had a pierced ear then i would like the four prong over the three prong.The size depends on the guy and his personal style...i think 1/2 would be the largest i would go for on a daily basis(and 5-6 carats for telivision and stage appearances).

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Personally I''d like four prongs and .33 cts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results