shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Stud Earrings

pineapple1919

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! I have been reading this site and have gotten so much advice, but I am second guessing the choice I made. I ordered a pair of 1.6 tcw diamond studs from James Allen, but haven't gotten them yet. Now I am starting to think I want something slightly bigger, but not too big. Maybe 1.9 tcw. I want a great cut with as much sparkle as possible, but don't want to overpay. I read the other thread about diamond studs and from that thought that maybe I should go with Adiamour instead of James Allen. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have been looking so much it is all blurring together!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

pineapple1919

Rough_Rock
I would like to keep it around $2,500, but could go a little higher for a great deal. Thanks so much!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can check whether or not proportions work well together on the HCA. You get 3 free uses.

You can also do a Pricescope search for lab diamonds and restrict the HCA Cut Rank to Excellent.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this stone which I quite liked because it'll be nice and bright for earrings.

However, the closest mate I could find may have blue nuance. Would love to hear your opinion on this one, DejaWiz.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

To be paired with either of these:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Here are some E color HPHT method diamonds with amazing proportions and great looking videos...they are 6.23mm and 6.27mm, which won't be discernable by 99.9% of folks, no matter how good their vision is:

pineapple1919

Rough_Rock
Here are some E color HPHT method diamonds with amazing proportions and great looking videos...they are 6.23mm and 6.27mm, which won't be discernable by 99.9% of folks, no matter how good their vision is:

Thank you so much, these look amazing!

pineapple1919

Rough_Rock
You can check whether or not proportions work well together on the HCA. You get 3 free uses.

You can also do a Pricescope search for lab diamonds and restrict the HCA Cut Rank to Excellent.

Yes, I used it for the original diamonds I ordered, but I used up my free chances. It is a great tool!

pineapple1919

Rough_Rock

To be paired with either of these:

Thank you!!

zaeaton

Rough_Rock
Are there any good online jewelers who will put loose diamonds in stud settings? I'm thinking about getting some Lightbox loose stones for this purpose.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Are there any good online jewelers who will put loose diamonds in stud settings? I'm thinking about getting some Lightbox loose stones for this purpose.

David Klass is a great option for that.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Any at Adiamor that you like?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results