shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Stud Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

garagon77

Rough_Rock
I am looking to buy a pair of diamond stud earrings for my wife. However my budget is only somewhere between $700 to $1000 right now.

1. Is is possible to get a nice pair in this price range? Or should I wait when I can spend a little more?
2. I found these on Helzberg Diamonds:
http://www.helzberg.com/nav/i/category/jewelry/earrings/diamond+solitaire/1ct+tw+diamond+stud+earrings+1712860/r/price+range/%24700+to+%24999/n/121.do?sortby=ourPicks

Has anyone ever purchased anything from this store? Good quality? If so good/bad experience?

The gift will either be for her birthday or our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
You would get more responses in RockyTalky. You can ask Adm. to transfer your posting there.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 4:16:06 PM
Author: megeve
You would get more responses in RockyTalky. You can ask Adm. to transfer your posting there.

Ditto.

But I''d say save up for a bit longer and get a ready-set pair from Whiteflash or Good Old Gold - I think the quality that way will be much higher. They are a classic, so its worth investing in them a bit, IMO.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Helzberg is very overpriced! Don''t do it!

I got mine from WhiteFlash and they are perfect! You can probably get some for $1000.

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
So my parents bought me 1ctw studs from Helzberg for my graduation from dental school. They sparkle a TON and really look pretty! I don''t see arrows in them, but they are far from frozen spit and the price was actually less than WF. To get a comparably priced pair at WF I had to drop to I SI2-3. I''d say if you are looking at them and they sparkle and look pretty and the price is good, go for them! I''m actually quite happy with my pair. My cousin got a pair from the diamond district in NYC, same carat weight, but D VS 2. Truthfully.... I can barely tell a difference and I have an acute sense. Because they are earrings, the difference is hard to tell between top of the line and less so. The only thing I''d be wary of is $1000 for 1ctw is really low so I''d definitely see them before you buy. I''d expect to pay closer to $1500 for 1ctw.

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
One more thing! The setting from Helzberg is actually really nice! It''s a delicate basket! Prongs are nice, not bulky. They also have a lifetime upgrade policy.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results