shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Stud Earrings - Vendor Advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jjtrindc

Rough_Rock
Hello all. This group was quite helpful in helping me select a diamond pendant last year and wanted to turn to you again for advice on purchasing a pair of round diamond stud earrings for my wife for Christmas.

Here are the particulars:

Budget: Approximately $2k (give or take of course), 1 ct total weight, G-H color, SI1/2 cut, with a cut that really sparkles.

I like the Blue Nile website, but most of the others seem to have a limited selection of earrings listed. I''ve just started to email a few listed on the resources section.

Any recommendations on particular vendors who are good to work with? Your help is much appreciated!

Jason Anderson

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a pair from Whiteflash that seem nice. H SI1 ACA''s

The IS, Sarin and 40X pics are not there yet but I''m sure they are working on them. The price is a bit above your budget though. $2518 and then you have to buy the settings. 3 prong martini''s are $195 but I think they are having a 10% off the setting promotion so they would be around $175.50. So total cost $2693... it''s a bit more than your budget.
I looked but couldn''t see anything closer to the 2k range in the size you wanted. Even the RSG''s are $2345 in the 1ctw.

Good luck!

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I got mine from Blue Nile and love them. They''re 1.26 carat tw, G color, SI1 clarity. I''d recommend them. All of my diamonds have come from there.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a pair in your price range: http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_details.asp?__fun_frm=i&track=btntext_next&elem=img&pid=LD01100968&pid2=LD01134813&filter_id=6

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got mine from WhiteFlash. I chose them because they have a lifetime upgrade policy in addition to having excellent stones. So if I ever want a larger size or higher color, etc., I get full value toward the trade in.

I have also bought a diamond from Good Old Gold and would buy diamond earrings from them as well (also has the upgrade policy).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results