shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond stud earring help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jiff

Rough_Rock
So I''ve been looking at the help people have offered on this site for buying diamond stud earrings for my girlfriend. I have decided that I am going to do one of two things: either buy from whiteflash which has been well received here, or buy from netaya which I haven''t heard much of anything about. Netaya by far has the best prices on diamond stud earrings, but I don''t know much about the reputation.

The two different earring sets I''m looking at are the .5 ctw here at whiteflash
http://www.whiteflash.com/golden-wardrobe/Gold_Details.aspx?ItemCode=WFER-4P-Set&size=

or the .75 here at netaya
http://www.netaya.com/302020203075.html

Do you think that the girlfriend will enjoy the larger diamonds from netaya even if they are not cut quite as good as the whiteflash may be? These will be her first diamonds so I don''t know that there are any expectations...

Thanks for any help/opinions you guys can give!!!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''ll be upgrading poor quality studs after she gets her ring, anyway. But then, if she''d like something bigger, you need an upgrade plan, too. Hmm.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You will find that most on here, but certainly not all, prefer smaller, better cut stones over larger, less well cut. And that''s what I''d recommend.
2.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2006 7:50:44 PM
Author: JulieN
You''ll be upgrading poor quality studs after she gets her ring, anyway. But then, if she''d like something bigger, you need an upgrade plan, too. Hmm.
I agree, so I would personally shy away from diamonds just now. Is there another stone she likes?

*M*

Olive Oil

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/10/2006 8:02:09 PM
Author: poptart
Date: 12/10/2006 7:50:44 PM

Author: JulieN

I agree, so I would personally shy away from diamonds just now. Is there another stone she likes?

*M*

I think I''m on the other side of the fence. I currently have no diamonds and would LOVE it if my boyfriend got me the better cut whiteflash studs. Just make sure you point out that you did your research and chose the stones that would be the most sparkly! I would prefer that over other stones.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure the Whiteflash earrings are more sparkly, but do remember if you want to upgrade them in the future, you have to pick out your own diamonds from their inventory. Their Ready Set Go earrings aren''t upgradeable.

jiff

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your help. I am going to go with the Whiteflash earrings. Instead of upgrading in the future I can just get another set of earrings for her...I''m sure she wouldn''t mind that :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results