shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Selection Help Please and Thanks

inpgh

Rough_Rock
No, there's nothing wrong with the JA stone. Nothing at all. But if you can afford either one comfortably, WF will give you better service, likely a better setting, and you have the peace of mind with upgrades.

Thanks so much! I was also able to get actual ags report and not just a copy for the JA stone https://agslab.com/ym-vdgr/diamonds/104108689007/grading-report not sure if this changes anything.

I am going to try and work with whiteflash to see if I can get what I need in the timeframe I need to get it and if so I will likely move forward with them. Thanks again!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much! I was also able to get actual ags report and not just a copy for the JA stone https://agslab.com/ym-vdgr/diamonds/104108689007/grading-report not sure if this changes anything.

I am going to try and work with whiteflash to see if I can get what I need in the timeframe I need to get it and if so I will likely move forward with them. Thanks again!!!

It doesn't make any difference to get a copy or not, but it's good that you verified it! JA is a trustworthy vendor, so there isn't a risk of stone swapping or anything likek that. It's just that WF is better IMHO.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to toss another one your way.

WF PS 1.90 I VS2 @ $15,496 wire

55 table, 61.6 depth, 34.5 crown, 40.8 pavilion, 75 LGF & 45 stars

Gorgeous proportions -- and love the smaller 55 table. :love:

This one gives you a slight size bump in carats and also a spread bump to 8mm! Also, you pick up VS2 clarity which is a nice plus IMO.

This stone is a premium select (PS) which means it has GIA certification, as opposed to AGS, and it's a near A Cut Above (ACA) miss. The ACA stones are WF's top tier stone. Looking over this stone, it has good numbers and good ASET & IS images. It appears it missed ACA designation due to some variance in the LGF's which is causing the hearts to not be as perfect as they require for their ACA line.

The nice thing is the ACA, ES and PS stones are all part of the wonderful upgrade program that WF offers to their customers (simply spend $1 more and upgrade however your wish, no strings).

I think the stone offers a nice bang for the buck w/o any of the negatives personally. Hence the reason I wanted to suggest it.

1580512749364.png

1580512758919.png

1580512770148.png

1580512781609.png

thumbnail.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results