shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Search

stfstf

Rough_Rock
I was hoping to find something on the brilliance website since they have a sale going on. This is what was recommended to me from one of their employees but I don’t know if it’s great? https://www.brilliance.com/lab-grow...make-vs2-clarity-igi-certified-SKU-LG22451763 $570

It’s overwhelming to look at the different websites so I’m hoping someone will be able to please help. These are the parameters for my search:
  • $800 budget
  • Round lab diamond
  • 1.3-1.99
  • Super ideal cut
  • Color: F, G, H
  • Clarify: VS1, VS2, SI1

I figured my budget is kind of small so the stone will probably be a lower color/clarity of the ranges I listed. I really am hoping for a stone that sparkles a lot and can go smaller if my budget is unrealistic.

Thank you in advance for any insight and help you can provide!

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
IMO too much grain/strain and cut can be better

Consider this one
1.53IdealGVVS2$739

stfstf

Rough_Rock
IMO too much grain/strain and cut can be better

Consider this one
1.53IdealGVVS2$739

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it! I did notice the grain but wasn’t sure what it was called.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello, stfstf!
Agree with 0-0-0 - Have them price match, if their discount codes still end up being more expensive. And move quick, because if you don't get it, a lurker will snipe it and it'll be gone forever - better you get it and be able to return it if it not everything you want, then to miss out.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

stfstf

Rough_Rock
stfstf here's another one at a larger diameter for price matching, if you can stretch your budget just a smidge:

Hi! I bought this one. I have never bought something so impulsively so will return it if it isn’t the right one but it looks amazing. Thank you for the find!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo … juicy crown height of 15.5%!
We love photos, so give us a peek when it comes in if you can!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results