clarity

Diamond ring size for a professional women

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go for it :!:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
That's about accurate for trade in if you want top dollar you have to sell it privately.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Buy the biggest stone you would feel comfortable wearing daily. I would not want a $30k ring for special occassions! The size options are not 1.3ct or 4ct... you can get a 2.5 or 3ct if that makes you more comfortable.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Like most ppl say- wear what you feel most comfortable and more importantly, what you can afford. you have definitely come to the right place for ppl to support you in your quest!

guys dont 'normally' wear diamond rings let alone a solitaire. well.. if you are a rapper....but me aint no rapper and i do. see my avatar. I have done so since october 2012 thanx to stumbling onto PS.. PS has alot to answer for, as i am now in the process of getting another!!! LOL

I too was cautious in a similar way... guy wearing diamonds.... let alone 1 ct solitaire. I was initially concerned about the thoughts of it- what are ppl going to say etc. But I have not had much reaction apart from the ladies saying it is a beautiful ring/diamond.

I think a lot of it is "in your head"- perhaps the psychology of it all. As you can see from the responses so far, there really isn't a negative for going bigger.

Have fun shopping!!!! Do post lots of pics!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
A couple of thoughts. Much of this depends on where you live in the US and maybe your office politics. Also, I'd look at net worth and cost of living - not just HHI. I have seen generally rings in the 1-2 range for low to mid six figure professional women in my area.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results