shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rca420

Rough_Rock
Hi ALL,

I''m STILL in the market to buy a diamond and have came across a nice one(IMO). What do you experts think? BTW, what are those red lines in the diamond and what are twinning wisps? Thanks! :)

certed4.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
shallow.

have you seen it? ideal scope?

rca420

Rough_Rock
JulieN: Thank you for your reply. So the diamond i chose is no good?
7.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2007 12:04:15 AM
Author: rca420
JulieN: Thank you for your reply. So the diamond i chose is no good?
7.gif
I'm not loving the crown angle, you could do better and the ones Julie posted are nice.

EDIT: Although...I'm not so sure that first one JulieN posted will be eye-clean...but the other one looks like it could be.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
weeeeeellll.... no....... it is risky.

rca420

Rough_Rock
This diamond searching is so hard. I've been searching for a good couple of months now. Maybe I'm too picky or I'm too stupid to realize what's a good diamond. hehe. :)

I will continue to search!!!!!

My budget is ~5K and I'd like something larger than a 1.10C, SI1, G/F. Will I be able to get one or am I dreaming? Are there places where I can buy used diamonds?

Thanks all! :)

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
The best is to stay on this board for a while and you will be able to make a better decision.People here are very good and will help you out..

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
is 5k for stone and setting or just stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results