shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond quality question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kazanskym

Rough_Rock

Hello. I am new to the forum and have a couple of questions about a diamond i found on line. My diamond search is for a 2.00 carat diamond with the 14,000 to 16,000 price range. I found a 2.01 on the Abazias website through Pricescope. It''s an H color, SI1, AGS Excellent 1. It''s table is 58.8, depth 59.3, pav angle 40.5, crown angle 33.5. They have it available for the cash price of 15,787.75. Here''s the link for reference. http://www.abazias.com/database/AjaxDiamondSearch.asp?selectedDiamond=30508885&flag=ps

The certificate is http://www.abazias.com/database/CertWin.asp?stock=30508885

Is this a good diamond for the price?

I am also wondering what people think about an H color?

Thank you.

Matt

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
H color is usually cool, but it may seem tinted to some people in this size.

the diamond's angles are shallow.

bomber1

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, as you all saw, I have a post up for some advice on my cousin''s diamond, well Matt is my business partner so any help for him regarding his potential diamond would be great also. Seems like we will all be getting married around the same time.

Julie...thanks for the post...with a diamond thatis shallow...what is the effect it has on how it looks? Thanks

Geez Matt....I am always doing your legwork
emwink.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2007 11:37:09 PM
Author: bomber1
Hey everyone, as you all saw, I have a post up for some advice on my cousin''s diamond, well Matt is my business partner so any help for him regarding his potential diamond would be great also. Seems like we will all be getting married around the same time.
Geez Matt....I am always doing your legwork
emwink.gif
how cool for you guys!! congrats!! :)

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results