shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond purchased

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dyb225

Rough_Rock
Would like to purchase a princess diamond that I have been looking at. It is graded by GIA as D in color and
VVS2 in clarity. The polish is excellent and the symmetry is very good. There is no cut grade listed on the
report. Is $1500 a good price to pay for the diamond? Thanks so much for your help.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is the carat weight? Thanks.

dssxxxx

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 5:10:35 PM
Author:dyb225
Would like to purchase a princess diamond that I have been looking at. It is graded by GIA as D in color and
VVS2 in clarity. The polish is excellent and the symmetry is very good. There is no cut grade listed on the
report. Is $1500 a good price to pay for the diamond? Thanks so much for your help.
D VVS2..........I am a real novice, butr can tell you that it would be a very small stone.

dyb225

Rough_Rock
The carat weight is 0.51. I saw the GIA report - looked legit. I wrote the
information down so I could do some research. The color is "D" and the clarity
is "VVS2." The cut was not evaluated for the report. The polish was "excellent,"
and the symmetry was "very good." The table was 68% and the depth was 72.3% -
"medium to slightly thick." I am looking to buy it from an individual. Is $1500 a
good price; if not, how much would be good? If it''s a deal - how good of a deal?
Thanks for helping me make up my mind. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results