shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond pricing question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jookiest

Rough_Rock
hello,
how much is a .92 heart shaped L color VS diamond worth? thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That should be a good buy if it ever was one! How about: 1.5k ?

Just as a warning: this cut can be a real disaster - few shapes will be sold in such imperfect versions as the harts, especially when these are Valentines. It's full of hastily cut red and white (ruby and diamond) harts everywhere, one more crooked than another. You can barely find them for Tanksgiving! I am not touting some "ideal" cut here: just trying to say that you should see that piece - some of these hart shapes are really chips of glass, despite the great potential of the model itself.

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
Searching in pricescope, the only diamond close to your specs is here

The linked diamond is a 0.96 K VS2 and is priced at $1973. For your 0.92, the size different would reduce the price to $1891. I don't know how much less it should be for the lower L color vice the K. Perhaps one of the experts can chime in.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
L is less expensive and further away towards yellow from K than, say, J is from K. The price of a hart shape should be in line with other fancy cuts (such as ovals and marquises). Hart shape diamonds are not all that popular a shape, bar the Valentines sale
2.gif

jookiest

Rough_Rock
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP! I WILL RECONSIDER AND RESEARCH MORE ABOUT THIS STONE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results