shape
carat
color
clarity

diamond price in USA vs SIngapore

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I''m new to this forum.
Would like to ask whether anyone knows whether diamond prices are cheaper here on in SIngapore? I''m staying in the US, but am actually a Singaporean and will be going back to SIngapore for a long visit. I''m ready to purchase a 1.5 carat round diamond of VS2/SI1 clarity. I don''t know whether i should buy it in the US or in SIngapore.
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi mcblohe,

I could be mistaken because it''s been several years since I went to Singapore, but I think diamonds there are more expensive overall than in the US. Also, while some jewelers will have stones that come with GIA and maybe AGS reports, however many do not.

I would look at some of the online vendors that many pricescopers have been happy with and also some local brick and mortars that are local to you so you get an idea of the prices and quality, and then compare to stores when you go to Singapore. If you are open to buying your stone online, you always have Pricescope via the internet while you are in Singapore to use for reference :)

Kroshka

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results