color
clarity

Diamond pendant from IDJ

Q

Queenie60

img_1839_0.jpg

img_1834.jpg

img_1837_1.jpg

This is my new pendant from IDJ. Once again, Yekutiel hits it out of the ballpark! This is a 1.01 carat - I VS2 stone. GIA XXX, and is very, very sparkly. Set in a platinum bezel with an adjustable platinum chain - 16", 17" and 18". It's stunningly gorgeous.

My mother's day gift from my husband! I'm sure he will like it when I show it to him this evening!

Thank you Yekutiel and IDJ for helping me to find exactly what I want each and every time.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite! Really love the double milgrain on the bezel!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous and how fabulous you can alter the chain length. Beautiful diamond. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this Queenie!! :love: :love: :love: It's just gorgeous, you must be so excited! :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drop...dead...gorgeous...! :love: :appl:
I am so sad now that my pendant only has One row of milgrain ;( This is beyond gorgeous. IDJ and Queenie for the win! :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Q

Queenie60

Thank you ladies. I'm in love with this pendant. Will wear it every day. Dress up and dress down - any neck line because the chain is adjustable! Appreciate all of your very nice comments. Met a friend today and she thought it was much larger than 1 carat!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, Queenie!!!! :love: This will look great with your new studs!

Q

Queenie60

Thank you DS ;)) Great compliment coming from you! :twirl: :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie, it's beautiful! And how brilliant that the chain can be altered! :appl:

Any chance of some neck shots with all 3 different lengths? It might help anyone who is undecided about chain lengths :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie, your new pendant is just beautiful! I love that it is on an adjustable chain and I love the double milgrain on the bezel! It does look much larger than 1 carat IMO. The perfect everyday and special occasion necklace all in one. :love:

More pics pretty please especially wearing it on your neck real life action pics. :appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful- 2x milgrain!!!! OMG!!!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!!!!! :love: This is so beautiful and simple - Yekutiel has a very fine touch. Congratulations and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
p.s. I definitely agree with your friend: the stone looks much bigger than a 1 carat! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful Queenie!! And I'm sure your DH will LOVE what he is giving you for Mothers day!! :lol:

I have always been so happy with all of my IDJ purchases. They are wonderful to work with and Yekutiel really found you a beauty for your pendant - enjoy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pendant is really beautiful! It really does look larger than one carat!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!!!!

Q

Queenie60

Thank you everyone for your very kind comments. I will try some neck shots soon (I'm bad at this!) and post when they're ready to go! I'm just loving this bling - must say it ranks up there with my favorites. :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pendant! That milgrain is icing on the cake! :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! We need some more up close pictures!!!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Classic!
Can't wait to see it on.
:)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Mother's Day gift!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the thin double bezels. It's a gorgeous piece.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1461968072|4025276 said:
img_1839_0.jpg

img_1834.jpg

img_1837_1.jpg

This is my new pendant from IDJ. Once again, Yekutiel hits it out of the ballpark! This is a 1.01 carat - I VS2 stone. GIA XXX, and is very, very sparkly. Set in a platinum bezel with an adjustable platinum chain - 16", 17" and 18". It's stunningly gorgeous.

My mother's day gift from my husband! I'm sure he will like it when I show it to him this evening!

Thank you Yekutiel and IDJ for helping me to find exactly what I want each and every time.
Beautiful pendant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results