shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

avrvsv

Rough_Rock
Which diamond do you prefer for its price and value:

1.34, F, Si2 (no visible inclusions) ideal cut (58 table, 61 depth), Ex/Ex for symmetry and polish- $6200

1.41 E, Si2 (no visible inclusions naked eye), ideal cut (same as above), Ex/VG for symmetry and polich- $6950

Are these good prices? Both diamonds were extremely well cut, GIA certified, and firey to eye.

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
A 58% table drops the proportions rating of the diamond to a one cut, it's not ideal...

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Let the people talk ! ideal or not etc...

Is 53 % ideal ?
People say yes.

I prefer 58 than 53 % table.

But of course, you can use the 58 % table to get a lower price but I think that it can be very beautiful diamond.

I have 2 diamonds, 1 of it is an H&A and I am trying to sell it. It's a De Beers Millenium diamond.
The second is not an H&A and even not an AGS 0 (58 % table), my friends want to buy it but I will never sell it, never...
If you find the diamonds beautiful, then buy it but try to get the right price and talk about the 58 % table... to make the price more interesting.

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results