shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond nose stud..where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nissan

Rough_Rock
I'm looking to buy my gf a diamond nose stud. She has a [fake] tiny one now which isn't curved or anything (it just goes straight into the nose, no backing). I need it by the middle of next week because I'll be going out of town with her and want to surprise her w/it -- not sure if anyone can make it 'custom' w/in that time frame.

I'm not sure where to get one for her online where it'd be possible to know the details of the stone. It has to be tiny and all I really care about w/a diamond that tiny (max 2.5mm diameter) is the cut to ensure it'll give off great sparkles. Any help is appreciated :) TIA!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
AlluringBody.com! I just bought the 1mm and 1.5mm nose studs and I love them. FYI, the 1mm is TINY. I wore a 1mm previously and I swear theirs is smaller, it's about the size of a poppy seed or slightly smaller, for the metal AND the diamond together. The 1.5mm is perfect. It is very, very small but you can still see the diamond. I got the bezel set ones. They also have prong set too. Obviously the size of mine the diamond quality is impossible to judge- we're talking the teensiest melee size basically. However the 1.5mm does flash the tinest sparks of fire ever, which is a good sign. 2.5mm would certainly be big enough to see the diamond, though.

The bezels are beautiful too- very very delicate and pretty. They also have a GREAT return policy. Just mail it back within 30 days, that's all, no need to even email in advance or anything. Also I got my stuff overnight. Like, I ordered on Monday very late (midnight almost, actually) and received it Tuesday.

Essentially, I would highly, highly recommend them.

Oh, and if your GF has a small nose- don't get the nose screws. I have a small nose, and the end of the screw sticks out of my nose, which is soooo ugly (permabooger, hot). The stud/bone thing is much better... (though I'm thinking of getting a screw and turning it into an L bend).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results