shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Melee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

day_lily_me

Rough_Rock

Okay, y''all. Don''t let me down. I just got back from my jeweler that''s going to set these stones - if I can find them (although I don''t know how soon I''ll be able to get them) but I can''t get them set if I don''t know where to start. What I have is a fairly wide 18K bangle that weighs approx. 40 grams. What I''d like to do is to have a row of 2 point diamonds set around the edge of each side of it. He took some measurements and said that I needed about 4.25 carats of the 2 pointers. And he told me that I should get H color, S1''s. Any ideas anybody? Does anybody list anything like this on their websites - like PS vendors? And how much should I expect to have to pay for it? Thanks for any help and directions.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I *think* Whiteflash specializes in H&A melee. Or is it Niceice? I think Whiteflash, so try them first. If not, try Niceice.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash does not sell melee loose. If you want SI H, your best bet is Dirt Cheap Diamonds or Gary Dutton at Diamond Expert. DCD will sell any quantity with a $100 minimum order. Gary doesn''t supply small parcels, but he may be able to help with 4.25 carats. My guess at that grade is around $500 a carat, more or less.

day_lily_me

Rough_Rock
Thanks bunches. I''ve also been thinking that maybe I might want to alternate the diamonds with sapphires. Any ideas that the recommended vendors might have those too? Thanks again!

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock

I got 3 10 pointers (H&A) loose from Good Old Gold...sent to me overnight...for my wedding ring...I was having made elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results