shape
carat
color
clarity

DIAMOND LAPTOP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
This is crazy!! Just chanced upon this...

“Tulip E-Go notebook inlaid with solid palladium white gold plates in which thousands of brilliant cut diamonds have been set. The quality is V.V.S. top-Wesselton and the total weight is 80.00 Carat.

The brilliant cut diamonds are microscopic and pave set with surgical precision. This magnificent end result is possible thanks to the use of brilliant cut diamonds with a large variety of diameters.”

I want to press that "Enter" key!!

Anyone wanna be proposed to with this?
2.gif

diamondlaptop.jpg

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Different universe than mine.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
To me, thats just plain stupid. If you have so much money you are buying diamond encrusted computers, then resiist the urge and give it to charity instead!

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
A laptop encrusted with real diamonds may be another of God''s ways to tell you that you are making too much money.

Maybe these will end up on this sort of list when they put together one for laptops.

10 worst PC''s of all time

The sad thing is I remember having some sort of interaction with so many of these "worst" PC''s.

Especially the Apple model that you were supposed to pick up and drop to re seat the chips when they came unseated due to the excessive heat inside the casing.
20.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, actually honestly speaking, i tot it was some prank at first. The diamonds look just like rhinestones. I wonder if anyone actually bought it. If i''m not mistaken, it''s priced at USD$350000!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Words fail me
14.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
these words came to my mind: there''s a sucker born every minute. i believe that was p.t. barnum. if it was not someone will correct me.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''m okay with it...as long as once the computer dies, they give me the little diamond chips!

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
what a waste of bling!
14.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Kinda like the Vertu cell phones.

You can get a gold cell phone encrusted with diamonds, including baguettes for the keys!
6.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am at a loss. I understand there are people with so much money that certain things seem reasonable, but this is RIDICULOUS for anyone to consider...

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 10:23:57 PM
Author: starryeyed
Kinda like the Vertu cell phones.

You can get a gold cell phone encrusted with diamonds, including baguettes for the keys!
6.gif

I think this is worse. The outside of the laptop looks like an ugly handbag, and the diamonds are all on the INSIDE! So you can hardly call it a "bling" accessory...

BTW this is only the SECOND most expensive laptop in the world. There's another one that apparently has even more gems in it, but i can't get a picture.

Here's one of the "ugly handbag" outside. Looks like the animal had measles before it got killed for leather!
32.gif

ergo-3.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s just crazy. And a waste, IMHO.
14.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 11:50:02 AM
Author: Kaleigh
That''s just crazy. And a waste, IMHO.
14.gif
ditto!!!

I rather wear them thn my computer or car wearing them!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
I love diamonds, but I still don''t get this. Like Skippy, I''d rather wear them on me instead of draping my laptop with them!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some people just have tooo much money!!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
As if all those weren't enough, I saw this IN REAL LIFE last Christmas! Right in the middle of a mall in my country!

At the moment when i saw it, i just wish they'd give just a couple of those diamonds to my bf so he can propose me!! Although the tree was beautiful, it's still a waste... Honestly, i wasn't able to tell the crystals apart from the diamonds.

"Singapore jeweler Soo Kee Jewellery has produced the world’s most expensive Christmas tree. This magnificent tree is currently on display at Bugis Junction shopping mall in Singapore. It is encrusted with 21,798 glittering diamonds totaling 913 carats, 3,762 crystal beads and is decorated with 456 lights. With a height of 6 meters and weighing at 3,215 kg, it is worth US $1,005,000."

dChristmasTree.jpg

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2007 2:46:15 PM
Author: gladyskristen

''Singapore jeweler Soo Kee Jewellery has produced the world¡¯s most expensive Christmas tree. This magnificent tree is currently on display at Bugis Junction shopping mall in Singapore. It is encrusted with 21,798 glittering diamonds totaling 913 carats, 3,762 crystal beads and is decorated with 456 lights. With a height of 6 meters and weighing at 3,215 kg, it is worth US $1,005,000.''
Wow... that is really something else! That blows me away!
6.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I must say tt the tree does look pretty spectacular, but the diamond part is only the star. The rest are all crystals. The entire star is encrusted in diamonds! But i think i was suffering from more sticker shock than being mesmerized.
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your from Singapore; I am dying to go to Singapore!!! Maybe in 2 years!!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 4:07:24 AM
Author: Skippy123

If you wan cooler weather, Nov-Jan is the best time, but it''s rainy. If you want the sun, i think July-Sep is the best time!
10.gif

Don''t come at this time of the year tho, it''s HOT and rainy.
29.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is good to know. I have a friend who recently went and now I am dying to go. Thanks!
35.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 5:06:55 AM

If you wan cooler weather, Nov-Jan is the best time, but it's rainy. If you want the sun, i think July-Sep is the best time!
10.gif

Don't come at this time of the year tho, it's HOT and rainy.
29.gif
Thank you gladyskristen for the info. Like Skipy, I have always wanted to travel to Singapore! My dad has traveled all over the world, and his favorite place on the entire planet is Singapore! He strongly encourages me to visit Singapore. Now that I know the best time to visit, I will have to think about how I am going to make this happen.
5.gif

Also, it makes sense that only the star at the top of the tree is encrusted with diamonds. It would be really hard to reach the top of that big tree and steal the diamonds!
14.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 1:00:42 PM
Author: kohdy
Date: 4/10/2007 5:06:55 AM

If you wan cooler weather, Nov-Jan is the best time, but it''s rainy. If you want the sun, i think July-Sep is the best time!
10.gif

Don''t come at this time of the year tho, it''s HOT and rainy.
29.gif

Thank you gladyskristen for the info. Like Skipy, I have always wanted to travel to Singapore! My dad has traveled all over the world, and his favorite place on the entire planet is Singapore! He strongly encourages me to visit Singapore. Now that I know the best time to visit, I will have to think about how I am going to make this happen.
5.gif

Also, it makes sense that only the star at the top of the tree is encrusted with diamonds. It would be really hard to reach the top of that big tree and steal the diamonds!
14.gif

I''ve gotta agree with you on the stealing part! I was pretty amazed tt there was only ONE pathetic looking barrier (you can see it in the photo), which one can easily walk thru. Aren''t they afraid tt someone might steal stuff off the tree?

BTW, what izit abt Singapore tt ur dad enjoy most?

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
My dad loves everything about Singapore: the scenary, the food, the people, etc. But most of all, he is very fond of the cleanliness. I am not sure if things have changed much (I am sure they have) but the last time he visited in the 90''s, he LOVED it. He does not travel much anymore these days, but he swears that if he ever does again, he''ll revisit Singapore at a heart beat.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 3:05:07 PM
Author: kohdy
My dad loves everything about Singapore: the scenary, the food, the people, etc. But most of all, he is very fond of the cleanliness. I am not sure if things have changed much (I am sure they have) but the last time he visited in the 90''s, he LOVED it. He does not travel much anymore these days, but he swears that if he ever does again, he''ll revisit Singapore at a heart beat.

I''ll say tt things have not changed too much, but the place is cleaner than before. AND GUM IS NOW LEGAL! The scenery and food is pretty much the same, and the pple haven''t changed except tt we''re now older and more stressed up...
39.gif

Oh, and let''s not forget tt we''re still a FINE city! Lol. More fines than ever, i''ll say.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results