shape
carat
color
clarity

DIAMOND LAPTOP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 3:17:12 PM
Author: gladyskristen

Date: 4/10/2007 3:05:07 PM
Author: kohdy
My dad loves everything about Singapore: the scenary, the food, the people, etc. But most of all, he is very fond of the cleanliness. I am not sure if things have changed much (I am sure they have) but the last time he visited in the 90''s, he LOVED it. He does not travel much anymore these days, but he swears that if he ever does again, he''ll revisit Singapore at a heart beat.

I''ll say tt things have not changed too much, but the place is cleaner than before. AND GUM IS NOW LEGAL! The scenery and food is pretty much the same, and the pple haven''t changed except tt we''re now older and more stressed up...
39.gif

Oh, and let''s not forget tt we''re still a FINE city! Lol. More fines than ever, i''ll say.
Wow, is that even possible?
6.gif
Singapore was already the cleanest city on the entire planet in the 90''s to begin with! Absolutely amazing!
36.gif

pelicano

Rough_Rock
I would think this is the craziest thing in a long time. ;-).

Now, what happens in two-three years, when hardware becomes old and obsolete (that is if it does not fail by then)? How are you supposed to upgrade that thing? And... Totally don''t get it.

I mean sure, it looks impressive, but not pactical. Plus, even if I did have the money to encrust my laptop with 80 carats of diamonds, I''d go for a completely custom design.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 8:39:35 AM
Author:gladyskristen
This is crazy!! Just chanced upon this...

“Tulip E-Go notebook inlaid with solid palladium white gold plates in which thousands of brilliant cut diamonds have been set. The quality is V.V.S. top-Wesselton and the total weight is 80.00 Carat.

The brilliant cut diamonds are microscopic and pave set with surgical precision. This magnificent end result is possible thanks to the use of brilliant cut diamonds with a large variety of diameters.”

I want to press that ''Enter'' key!!

Anyone wanna be proposed to with this?
2.gif
No, sorry...a computer like this actually goes against my Pricescope diamond loving nature. Too many fingerprints on the tables of too many little diamonds. How the hell am I supposed to throw that thing in my SI ultrasonic?

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 5:08:25 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 4/7/2007 8:39:35 AM

Author:gladyskristen

This is crazy!! Just chanced upon this...

“Tulip E-Go notebook inlaid with solid palladium white gold plates in which thousands of brilliant cut diamonds have been set. The quality is V.V.S. top-Wesselton and the total weight is 80.00 Carat.

The brilliant cut diamonds are microscopic and pave set with surgical precision. This magnificent end result is possible thanks to the use of brilliant cut diamonds with a large variety of diameters.”

I want to press that ''Enter'' key!!

Anyone wanna be proposed to with this?
2.gif
No, sorry...a computer like this actually goes against my Pricescope diamond loving nature. Too many fingerprints on the tables of too many little diamonds. How the hell am I supposed to throw that thing in my SI ultrasonic?

When you''re that rich, you can probably hire a jeweler to clean it for you every hour.
22.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results