shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond iPhone 2ct Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 10:14:40 AM
Author: moremoremore
Wow...kinda harsh Italia...

Naveen- congrats on your new purchase...I can tell you're excited about it and that's all that matters!
36.gif
Umm, yes, very harsh. I'm in no position to be judging, and I only hope that one day I will have this type of disposable income. I may not use it as you have, but that's everyone's own decision. You work hard for the money you have, and you enjoy how ever you see fit.

I on the other hand am lucky for a cell phone to survive ME after 6 or 7 months... this would be like burning money, in my case. LOL. Congrats on your new item... If you dont mind answering, what else are you having done to it? I saw an article on a company that will dip your Iphone in different colors and patterns if you so wish...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 10:05:37 AM
Author: naveen
from a private bespoke jeweller in london....great reputation, prices and quality!
he has his own workshop
I don''t suppose you can give me his name can you? I have yet to find a jeweller in this country that I trust!
1.gif

naveen

Rough_Rock
he has just done my gold diamond usb sticks!

cheer s

naveen

Rough_Rock
i will have to ask him if i can forward his details as he works with recommended people only. if you want any help you can email or tell me what you want and i can ask him on your behalf?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately we don''t have email on here. If he only works with recommendations then I guess I will have to keep looking.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 11:04:14 AM
he has just done my gold diamond usb sticks!

cheer s
Wow, you are TECH meets GLAM!!! I love it!!!
36.gif

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Uh, diamonds on iPhones are great, but there''s news that the second generation will be out June-ish. Are you sure you don''t want to wait for that? If you have cash to burn and can get another one then and repeat the custom job, that''s swell, but just giving you a heads up. (No. I''m not quoting from the gazillion techie web sites where speculations abound. I know a photographer who was called in by the Apple peeps for image pictures. He says it still looks the same, but with the camera in front. So maybe you''ll be able to re-use it on the next gen models.)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who is blingjewels that you have as your signature? Is that your company? (not trying to be rude, but I'm just curious
2.gif
)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was wondering that too - there is a company with a website called blingjewels

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2008 3:19:14 PM
Author: Maisie
I was wondering that too - there is a company with a website called blingjewels
yep, I googled and came up with blingjewels.com

naveen

Rough_Rock
i wish it was! i am a bling fan

naveen

Rough_Rock
well
here you have it...the final piece
lovely

DiamondiPhone.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Naveen congrats! That is one blingy phone!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...pretty darn cool! I don''t even have an iphone and then to have diamonds encrusted to boot...Enjoy!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Cool idea! I like it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please let us know the reactions people have when they see your phone IRL. I bet their jaws drop!

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
I seem to upgrade my phone to a newer model about every 18 months or so and I am generally not the first to buy every new feature that comes out. I thought my last phone was fine until Bluetooth came out. This one is fine for now but who knows in a year or two what my needs will become.

I have been gluing swarovski crystals to encrust the phone myself as a sort of craft project and what I have seen is that these phones get a lot of handling which causes oils and dirt from your hand to get on them and dull the sparkle as well as if you drop it the crystals get knocked off. My first one got loose from my purse in an amusement park ride and bounced around below the seat - quite a few crystals went missing.

How do you plan to clean your diamond phone?

And what do you plan to do when it comes time to upgrade?

Personally if I was going to invest in real diamonds to "bling" my phone I would probably get some sort of casing that I could detach and clean in the ultrasonic.
That would give you the option of moving it to another phone if you decide to upgrade

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2008 10:02:51 AM
i can actually give the case back and use the diamonds for the next venture and pay the difference

tanuki, he answered your question on the first page.

mel047

Shiny_Rock
This is a bit ridiculous and crazy extravagant, but it does looks amazing.

Fun for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results