shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond I ordered

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mets2602

Rough_Rock
I have recently purchased a diamond and was wondering if it is a decent diamond. This is the first diamond I have bought and since I am just a college student, my budget was very restrictive.

Stone Details
Shape BR
Color Grade F
Clarity Grade SI1
Weight 0.300
Measurments 4.28 - 4.30 x 2.66 mm
Proportions
Depth 62%
Table 55%
Girdle 1.0-1.7
Culet PT
Crown Angle 35.1
Pavilion Angle 40.9
Finish
Polish IDEAL
Symmetry IDEAL
Fluorescence I

Price: $552

Thank you for your responses in advance. I had no idea diamonds were this complicated
loopy.gif

Mets2602

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your input Stephan. I have changed my order to this. What do you think of it?

Stone Details
Shape BR
Color Grade D
Clarity Grade SI1
Weight 0.342
Measurments 4.54 - 4.58 x 2.74 mm
Proportions
Depth 60.1%
Table 56%
Girdle 0.7-1.1
Culet PT
Crown Angle 33.9
Pavilion Angle 40.8
Finish
Polish IDEAL
Symmetry IDEAL
Fluorescence N

Price: $692.21

A little more pricey. But I think it's worth it.
22.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I think it's lovely.

I hate to stir the pot any further, though...but if your budget is very tight, I think the first one would have been a great choice and I doubt the visual difference would have been significant to her.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
To answer your concerns, they are much more than decent, much much more! In fact, they both look lovely. Honestly I highly doubt you could tell a difference between those two stones. How are you planning to set the stone?
2.gif

Mets2602

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for their responses. This diamond shopping experience has definitely opened my eyes to how complicated and intriguing diamonds can be. I am definitely planning to read up and learn more on diamonds.

I had the D color diamond set on a 14K white gold pendant. Wanted to get it on platinum, but there is a $300 price difference.
14.gif
LOL

Anyway, thanks for all your help. Hope my girlfriend likes it.
love.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I am sure that she will love it!
Remember to post some pics.
Congratulations!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results